The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha, NOPE

You suck, Frank.

tumblr_m3ztsok0cl1rthpnao1_500.gif

Maybe the announcement for the MC tomorrow will be that one must truffle shuffle to apply. That would be fun.

Freddie, your signature is massive.

I see you are still enjoying the chive
Everyday Frank...every single day. There is a funny picture of a chick in a Mountaineers shirt on there today. I didnt post it.
What happened to this little boy, Goonies was and still is one of my favorite movies
It's a phenomenal movie.

Maybe the announcement for the MC tomorrow will be that one must truffle shuffle to apply. That would be fun.

I can handle that

Freddie, your signature is massive.

It is quite big
Everyday Frank...every single day. There is a funny picture of a chick in a Mountaineers shirt on there today. I didnt post it.

It's a phenomenal movie.

Under which link, I missed it.

Clay

i

Kevin

This site needs more Jake.

Kevin

Um....wow, that is hideous.

Everything needs more Jake. That guy is as good as they get.

You don't have to to tell me. Last Spring Jake came to WI and we played golf at University Ridge, the University of WI course. When Jake was done they decided they needed to tear out the greens and start over to make it harder. No lie. The course is closed as we speak because Jake embarrassed the place with Jakeness.

Kevin

I just absolutely tore into some idiot on Facebook. It feels good.

Hey Frank, tell me about Beckley, WV. I'm pondering and its been many many years since I've been there and I wasn't all that coherent.

You don't have to to tell me. Last Spring Jake came to WI and we played golf at University Ridge, the University of WI course. When Jake was done they decided they needed to tear out the greens and start over to make it harder. No lie. The course is closed as we speak because Jake embarrassed the place with Jakeness.

Kevin

Wouldn't surprise me. I remember seeing that thread recap, looked like a solid time.

It's feeling like one of those days

tumblr_m7g087d8s51qdlh1io1_400.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back