Contest Winners Thread

Just found out I'm one of the winners in the Pure grips Hank Haney Clinic and tourney. This should be fun, I'm the worst golfer I know and have now officially played 2 whole rounds of golf. Well I'm guessing he should be able to help.

That is awesome! Wow. So cool that a THP'er won this! Hope you will share your experience with us when you are either there or when you get back.

Just found out I'm one of the winners in the Pure grips Hank Haney Clinic and tourney. This should be fun, I'm the worst golfer I know and have now officially played 2 whole rounds of golf. Well I'm guessing he should be able to help.

Wow, that's a HUGE win right there!! Congrats!

That is awesome! Wow. So cool that a THP'er won this! Hope you will share your experience with us when you are either there or when you get back.

I plan on letting you guys know how it works out. Honestly I'm probably going to be telling everyone I know about it. I'm just hoping to get better before then so I can truly appreciate it.

That's incredible, smokedhog! Congratulations!

THP'ers are winning all these contests, yet we can't manage to win a damn Titleist Wins You Win contest!

Only 2 rounds of golf? Wow.

Enjoy!

Very cool, Congrats!

Only 2 rounds of golf? Wow.

Enjoy!
Yeah and they have both been in the last 5 days. I put in 27 holes yesterday but it will be Monday at the earliest before I can play again. Maybe I can at least sneak in a range session today and tomorrow.

Crazy awesome win smoked!

Dude smoked, that is friggin awesome man!

Congrats, that's an awesome win dude.

That is amazing, I wouldn't be able to sleep waiting for that. He should teach you a whole heck of a lot!!!

that's amazing man! congrats.
be sure to come back afterwards and start up a thread about it...i know we'll all be looking forward to hear how it went.

Congrats, smokedhog!!! That is awesome!!!

Congrats smoked....that should be a real blast !

Wow! Awesome smoked! Take some pics and post up!

Awesome smoked! Please post some pics.

Oh believe me, the first week of October I'll be posting pics like crazy. After years of playing around with a PW in my backyard I couldn't have picked a better time to get serious.

You get a trip to Arizona right? Do you know what courses they are taking you to?

smokedhog, you should go there with a Charles Barkley swing. make a couple practise swings and see what his reaction. anything less that "O.O oh dear God." and it's a failure. LOL. then just walk up to him and say "I'm just playing man, now FIX ME!"

We are staying at Talking Stick in Scottsdale. I would assume that is where we will play but I'm not sure.

solid, I stayed there in Feb, didnt get to play but the courses looked awesome, congrats on the win!

Here it is! From the Bushnell THP contest! Thanks again a million times over to both. First time I've ever won anything.

Tapping and crashing with the new updated/downgraded Tapatalk.

Congrats again COLT, you certainly picked a fine time to win your first contest, I know you will love the Bushnell.

WOW I just checked my email before I was about to lay down. I WON some KBS Tour Shafts from the contest on KBSGolfshafts.com. THIS IS AWESOME.

One more reason to love THP and probably to love KBS. Now I wont be able to sleep

Awesome win, congratulations.

Got an email from Conrad over at KBS. I won a set of KBS Tour 90 shafts. I have been emailing him today to get me fitted into the right shafts! Pics to come when I receive them.

Just tap it in, just tap it in.

Wow! THPers are on a roll with the KBS wins, congratulations.

Catching up on this thread is blowing my mind, great win there smokedhog. Congratulations.

Back