What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
New Driver! Launcher SL290

I'm headed up to get my new R11 fitted for a Shaft.

The PGA SS in Atlanta seem to have dumped the majority of their pre-owned inventory. Maybe they just do this periodically, but all 3 stores are low on pre-owned, and all the good stuff is gone. I couldn't find anymore pre-owned ATV wedges (or any other clubs I might be interested in, either).

I'd noticed that the two stores I went into a couple weeks ago had very little good pre-owned stuff. The Kennesaw store was much better than Duluth, but still nothing outstanding.

New Driver! Launcher SL290

Congrats CM...hope it treats you well.

Bridgestone rxs balls and a fitted hat

tapp tapp tapp tappatalk

**Patiently waiting for Kmac to drop the OEM bomb in here**

Dang I been called out.

This!

c6e4c992-802b-3a7e.jpg

Boom all up in yo face! What's the stats?

--
Tapatalk2

Nice buy Kmac.

Nice kmac

Nice Kmac, very Gmac-ish.

Dang I been called out.

This!

c6e4c992-802b-3a7e.jpg

Sweet pickup bro. I really wish they had a stock offering that had a little weight to it. I love the head but the shaft was so light I just pulled everything left. I hit one at a demo day with a Kusala Black and it was money.

Sweet pickup bro. I really wish they had a stock offering that had a little weight to it. I love the head but the shaft was so light I just pulled everything left. I hit one at a demo day with a Kusala Black and it was money.

Yeah dude you need to finda 310 with Kusala Black in it. They had a 9.5* with a Kusala Blue in it but it doesnt have the bigger face like the 290 does. I need to not miss the ball, lol.

Nice purchase Kmod!!

Went with the 9*, stock stiff because all the 10.5's were 270's with the 39g regular flex.

I have one for sell in the marketplace. Just sayin'......

Picked up a pair of Nike Lunar Ascend shoes. On for $80 and got another 50% off as I had to buy some DC's for my 12yr old and it was buy 1 get 1 50% off. Seem pretty comfy on the carpet. Will play on Thursday and use these.

Just bought my first set of irons! All of my previous ones were hand-me-down blades. Went with some GI irons... Burner 2.0 4-PW! :) I'm so ridiculously excited.

Can't go wrong with Cleveland stuff. I almost switched my driver to the Classic.

Well the titleist 910 you have is a sweet driver if I don't say so myself. The classic is also pretty awesome and I hit it forever at the last demo day I went to I am so impressed with cleveland golf right now!

Just bought my first set of irons! All of my previous ones were hand-me-down blades. Went with some GI irons... Burner 2.0 4-PW! :) I'm so ridiculously excited.

Congrats husk!!

Picked up 3 588s today for an amazing price!

Congrats husk!!

Picked up 3 588s today for an amazing price!

The 588's have me drooling. GREAT wedges right there. What finish did you go with?

The 588's have me drooling. GREAT wedges right there. What finish did you go with?

Satin.. I snagged franks from the marketplace for a great deal

Satin.. I snagged franks from the marketplace for a great deal

Great deal is kind of the understatement of the day. That was an unbelievable deal for a beautiful set of 588's.

Wandering the earth like Kane from Kung Fu, Tapatalking on an iPhone.

yesterday i got a tiny staff bag for my game balls and a tiny stand bag for my tees lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back