2012 US Open Contest & Official Thread [Spoilers]

Great contest !!!

I'm in !

Awesome ty!

tapp tapp tapp tappatalk

Alright, my official entry is in.

I submitted mine. Had a few in mind and just went with it.

Awesome, thanks for the opp.

I'm in... Thank you THP!!

Official entry has been submitted. Awesome contest!!!!!

Selections are in. For some reason I'm not as confident in this one as I was in the masters contest

Just so everyone knows, Snedeker is out with an injury for the US Open.

You shouldn't have told everyone. Gives us in the know a 1-up over those who are ignorant.

Officially in! Even more reason to watch!

Tappin' dat pad on tapatalk

That means the 1st alternate gets in in his place, correct?

I bet that's a happy guy...

Paul Casey withdraws and 14-year old Andy Zhang becomes the youngest player to even play in a U.S Open, how sick is that!

Riding this one on Kaymer.......my ship may sink, but in the words of The Black Eyed Peas, "I've Got A Feeling."

Paul Casey withdraws and 14-year old Andy Zhang becomes the youngest player to even play in a U.S Open, how sick is that!

Wow, very cool!

On another note, Yoccos starts sobbing.......again.

Good lord they're getting younger and younger. How the heck can a 14 year old get into the US Open? I guess it goes to show that you don't have to be a long hitter to hang with the big boys

Good lord they're getting younger and younger. How the heck can a 14 year old get into the US Open? I guess it goes to show that you don't have to be a long hitter to hang with the big boys

Why can't a 14 year old hit it far? I bet some 14 year olds hit it as far as some of the shorter hitters on Tour. He must be a beast though.

Open week yay! :alien2: Second only to Masters week!

Awesome contest! Think I have a good 4 some.

Great contest guys. My picks are in. Can't wait for Thursday!

Very cool. The mystery prize is def a great idea. Thanks THP for such unbelievable contests.

So excited. great contest. and I will be at the open for sat and sun. cannot wait!

Awesome JB I think this is going to be a great year, I hope the big guy gets in the mix(TW).

Kuchar has got his gaming going right now, But Rory is going to win! this is a good contest,

Can I say I hope I win on this one everyone? This Time I know it's a Contest!! LOL!!:call-me:

Back