The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im intrigued by this "TC Scorekeeping Method" Thain(er) speaks of.

It involves southern math and gets complicated.

Sent from someone else's iPhone using Tapatalk

It involves southern math and gets complicated.

Im from the middle of nowhere in Alabama, I may be able to decipher it.

On my scorecard I write score, yes or no for GIR and fairway, # of putts, and penalty strokes/significant misses.

Most of the time I don't even use a scorecard.

I usually do everything in my head unless Im playing with someone that isnt my dad. I can walk through my round fairly easily.

I just start with 0, and add or minus based on my score. So if I bogey 1 and 2, but par 3 and birdie 4, I am at "1". Add that to the course par, and voila.

Oh, and I keep it in my head. I hate score cards. I have kept 3 different scores at once, and it works fine.

I just scored 81/100 putts on my pressure putting drill and 91/100 putts on my stroke putting drill. It was a sharp increase from 2 days ago, and it seems my new stroke/grip/routine/putter are REALLY paying off.

I just scored 81/100 putts on my pressure putting drill and 91/100 putts on my stroke putting drill. It was a sharp increase from 2 days ago, and it seems my new stroke/grip/routine/putter are REALLY paying off.
What are your drills?

Nice work thainer. Those are some very good stats.

Ahh, there it is! haha.

Thainer this is a great final for the Briar. What a great bonspiel this has been eh?

Thainer this is a great final for the Briar. What a great bonspiel this has been eh?

Wtt does this mean?

--
tapatalk

Wtt does this mean?

--
tapatalk

It's Canadian for an awesome time.

It's Canadian for an awesome time.

Hmm I thought that was molson and poontang or whatever that duck fat stuff is.

--
tapatalk

It has been a pretty crisp couple of ends! Im looking for Ontario to drop the hammer mighty quick and end this thing.

Hmm I thought that was molson and poontang or whatever that duck fat stuff is.

--
tapatalk

Lol those are good too. A bonspiel is what you call a curling tournament.

It has been a pretty crisp couple of ends! Im looking for Ontario to drop the hammer mighty quick and end this thing.

Agreed. Ontario is aboot to take this thing with an in turn to the button.

Wtc who left the door open and let the Canadians in?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back