The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah my course sucks but I get free golf there whenever I want. So that's good.

Maybe 2 hours or a little more?

Grace is playing a tournament there 5/12 and 5/13. We're contemplating a practice round. Not sure yet, though.

Kevin

At your age I understand. I couldn't deal.

Kevin

Grace is playing a tournament there 5/12 and 5/13. We're contemplating a practice round. Not sure yet, though.

Kevin

Let me know if you decide to and would like company. I've heard great things, but have never made the trip.

How is it tee to green? There is course here that has terrible greens but a great summer scramble league, automatic two putts for 6 months!

Let me know if you decide to and would like company. I've heard great things, but have never made the trip.

The event is not on The General, but the north course I think. I played The General about 12 years ago in August. It gets hot in those bluffs along the Mississippi. Wow. That one stuck in my brain.

Kevin

I think the General has been shut down for some time now. I think it got wrecked last year and never came back enough to let people on it.

I think the General has been shut down for some time now. I think it got wrecked last year and never came back enough to let people on it.

Wow. Talked to some people at the Galena booth at the golf show, but that didn't register.

Kevin

That's all hearsay, but I'm pretty sure that's what I was told.

Sent via Tapatalk

Thats bad D, not sure free is worth it.

Considering I don't have much money, it sure is. I get to golf whenever I want, as much as I want, without paying a cent. It's nice. But yeah. Here's a pic of the ground short of a par 3 green. It's like an island green lol.

47022f91-0a0e-a4b0.jpg

sick of the damn rain .. been raining for days and forecast doesnt show it letting up for a while either

We moved yesterday to a town where I know almost no one. Sucks terribly. No gym partners, no golfing buddies, nothing. I lived in the same town since I was born. How do you just find like minded people?

We moved yesterday to a town where I know almost no one. Sucks terribly. No gym partners, no golfing buddies, nothing. I lived in the same town since I was born. How do you just find like minded people?

Go day drinking at a sports bar, worked when I moved 2 months ago. Met some young people like me and just go from there.

D, is it like that all year long or just now and it will get better? That's terrible... It is free, but is that worth the constant frustration of knowing you wouldn't have 6-putted on a good green?

My rant is idiots honking their horns as they drive by in my backswing. And idiots slamming their putters into the green in anger. And having 27 holes worth of people jammed into 9 holes.

working part time 6 tonight to 330am. then full time tomorrow 4am- to about 6pm... gona be a tired boy tomorrow night

Uh, the course should get better. It hasn't ever been this bad during a season.

But why? Coffee is one of the greatest tasts ever! If i could, i would add coffee taste to everything i eat :)

oh, one thing i'l like to add. I'm talking about real coffee now. Not the 'merican sewer water ;)
Coffee is one of the greatest SMELLS ever, behind bacon. I can't stand the taste.

I can't tell the difference between the greens and bunkers at my course.
Neither can Dustin Johnson.

That's a solid rant right there. That is seriously bad.
That's on his high school course though, right? How many high schools have their own golf course? And free? If it deserves a rant, then it's time to go to a place where you cough up some cash! (I know Dam wasn't really ranting much, just saying free is good, and if it's not, then there are paying options).

My brokerage STILL not having my tax forms complete and available for me! I was hoping to knock out Kelly and I's taxes tonight. Got hers done and on their way, but have to wait another freaking week for my brokerage forms. Nothing like cutting it close.

Time change can suck it!

Time change can suck it!

Are you high? I love daylight savings, and I welcome it no matter what the cost is.

More golf!

Are you high? I love daylight savings, and I welcome it no matter what the cost is.

I agree. If you don't like springing forward then you don't like playing 18 holes after work and more sunshine. They call those people commies.

Sent from someone else's iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, a little drunk, but dang. I guess the other one is the one I hate. Now I have to get that boy back to the good time and I resent whoever it is that made me switch in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back