THP & TaylorMade RBZ Iron Contest

Congrats v.man!!!!

Congrats Vman enjoy the sticks.

Wow, congrats vman!

OH MY! OH MY! OH MY! This is so cool. I can't believe this. I was about to sign off for awhile and was shutting down my email when I saw an email from THP saying I had a PM. When I checked the PM it just said simply "Go Check the RBZ contest thread". It was JB! I got so excited that I, well I don't know what I did, but Windows crashed and I had to restart the dang computer. I finally got in here to find that I had won the irons. Wow! I'm a little in shock.

Thank you THP and TaylorMade. These are the irons that I have researching and have been following on the test thread so diligently. Thanks to THP and TaylorMade and all the great people that make this forum and site so terrific! Oops. I'm repeating myself now.

This response is so awesome! You can feel the excitement flying out of the screen. Glad to see one of the Regular Joe's won and that it has ramped up the heart rate a tad. Congrats again V.Man!

Huge congrats v.man! I love the response too! I bet you'll love them!

I'm in.

Congrats V.man, hit em good!

Congrats v.man! I know how excited i was to be choosen as a forum tester for Bridgeston B330's, i can't imagine how exciting it would be to win a set of sticks!

Congrats v.man its awesome that these are going to someone who was already looking into buying them and your reaction was awesome. Hope they work well for you

This made me lol in real life.

Congrats V!

Congrats on the big win!

Congrats v.man!! Enjoy 'em!!

Thanks to THP for running such cool contests!!

Congrats v. man....so cool to see somebody win that was looking to buy these already....I am sure that you will put these to great use! Thanks again to THP and Taylormade for an awesome contest!

Congrats v.man...enjoy the new sticks.

Nice! Congrats v.man, enjoy! Looking forward to seeing some pics!

Congratulations v.man! Sweet prize from THP and Taylormade once again. Enjoy!!

Grats v.man!

Congrats v.man!

congrats v.man!!

Nice win v man! Congrats

Back