Official Golfing Weather Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We having undercover driving range only weather, cold and very wet

Today we are slowly approaching a high of 72 with constant 20-25 MPH winds gusting to 40.

Sounds like a great evening to walk 9 playing irons only and test these babies in the wind!

Was a beautiful day today for a round, high 60's and sunny with very gentle breeze. Suppose to be cold and rain the rest of the week so couldn't resist taking advantage this afternoon.

rain yesterday, rain today and rain tomorrow...yuck

looks like there might be a window between storms that i can squeeze a few holes in

Been pretty chilly here with low's this AM hovering around 30* and a high today of 55*, but for once we have a nice forecast for my day's off. Upper 60's Saturday and low to mid 70's Sunday, woohoo! Been gone long enough this trip I'll have to talk Liz into golfing with me, lol.

really windy and cool today but im going anyways

rain again, supposed to stop tomorrow but im guessing my course will be closed due to the 3+ days of rain

Sunny and a crisp 57* at 8am. Should be in high 60s by the time we tee off.....I hope!!!!

Light showers and high 50's for the next 2 days but then Sunday is sunny and high 50's.....Perfect!

Rained a lot last night but it's nice out now. The race to see if it dries up by the time I go out at 2. We'll see.

Another day of rain.... Rain Rain Go Away, Come Again Another Day....

it was unreal windy... it wasnt even coming from a particular direction
like 30mph of swirling aggravation

Sunny today. High of 74 with south winds at 10. Perfect out for a quick 9!

Tappin' from my iPad!

Supposed to be nice out all weekend. Soooo much golf.

Gotta work tomorrow so no golf on a nice day. Saturday and Sunday look great to play.

Beautiful day at the course right now. 70, sunny, not a cloud to be seen, and a little south 10 mph breeze.

Tappin' from the iPhone!

perfect today... sunny cool and no wind

Tomorrow is looking like 83 degrees and sunny.

It's going to be about 70 tomorrow with 5 mph winds. I have an appointment in the morning but should be able to make it to the course in the afternoon.

Cold and windy. 50 witha wind chill down to 37. Brrr. Golf still prevails.

Been a very mild October and enjoying a weekend of 55-60* temps and light winds.

High of 80 tomorrow and windy. We're hoping to be on the course while it's not as windy.

Was sunny and mid-60s all day today... I'm hoping for the same tomorrow so I can play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back