THP Fantasy Football Week 7 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Problem is, is that I know I have 3 big players and that's it, maybe four and I can't give anything up to build upon that.

Most trades in fantasy usually involve handcuff players, a big name player traded for depth, or trading of positions to help both teams. If you have 2 big players at one position and want to trade your best bet would move one for a good player at that position and a good player at another. Waivers also helps trading if someone has decent teams but can pickup a good FA or has a backup of someone who gets hurt they make good trade bait as well.

Problem is, is that I know I have 3 big players and that's it, maybe four and I can't give anything up to build upon that.

Sure you can. I traded Wes Welker for two starters. I traded Cam Newton for two starters. That's how you add depth bro. You have some hot commodities that could fetch you some depth but you can't go into any trade or negotiation with a mindset of not letting go of someone. Look at what arydolphin's been doing. He's been off'ing his top picks in exchange for depth and ultimately, more points.

I think One-T has a very solid team right now but what if Vick gets hurt (he's already playing with concussions)? IMO, he only has one legit RB in McCoy. Stewart has to split time with Williams and Cam, and James Starks isn't a priority in Green Bay. He's stacked at receiver but has zilch at TE. His team could be better but he's afraid to move one of his "not really solid" RB's.

I'll be throwing stuff out there tonight...

I'll be throwing stuff out there tonight...

You've got some nice assets dude, for real. It seems to me like you need help at RB more than anything dude. It's gonna take some special deals to pry some RB's away in League 1, at least that's what I've noticed.

You've got some nice assets dude, for real. It seems to me like you need help at RB more than anything dude. It's gonna take some special deals to pry some RB's away in League 1, at least that's what I've noticed.

Yeah I know. If only I knew what I could do. It's my weakest part in FF. Trades.

What's up with our league hording QB's? Both my QB's will be a bye at the same time and there is absolutely no one to pick up because people have 3-4 on their team. I am not a big fan of that.

I picked up Ponder a week ago just in case. I got lucky or else I was in the same boat

Yeah I know. If only I knew what I could do. It's my weakest part in FF. Trades.

Think and ponder hard and throw some offers out there.

I picked up Ponder a week ago just in case. I got lucky or else I was in the same boat

ESPN hooked me up with Tim Tebow so I got extremely lucky not needing to find a QB. Funny that he gets the start, that's why he never got dropped, always hoped he would start.

Think and ponder hard and throw some offers out there.

And to think I just assumed it was his drafting strategy of not showing up.

You think that your team is stout....just wait until you're disappointed by Vick and Marshall, like my first 6 weeks.

At least I play against Chunky's team this week....the theme of that game: at least someone has to win!

Haha and half my team is on a bye. I thought I was getting my first win this week

Oh now you too? I didn't know TC knew JBs password haha

I wish I could make fun of TC1 but well I'm the worst team in the league.

whats your record TC1? just curious how good the auto draft is...

3-3 which is respectable. Should of won two weeks ago though to be honest.

Quoted for truth. I have been trying to get a RB since week 2

Just a reminder to league 1 folks. Please look at the respective teams trading blocks. Ever since the beginning I have had Ray Rice as an untouchable and every team that has offered a trade to with me has included him in the deal. Gals and gents, Ray Rice is not going anywhere. Thanks for understanding and everyone else is open for negotiation.

Just a reminder to league 1 folks. Please look at the respective teams trading blocks. Ever since the beginning I have had Ray Rice as an untouchable and every team that has offered a trade to with me has included him in the deal. Gals and gents, Ray Rice is not going anywhere. Thanks for understanding and everyone else is open for negotiation.

I saw that. And still tried to ask, had nothing to lose.

I hear that Spank, I got 3 offers for Calvin Johnson today, he is staying out in league 2

Taking Peyton Manning is still killing me... ugh.

Sent over a trade offer to a fellow bottom dweller in League 3. Time to shake things up

Sent over a trade offer to a fellow bottom dweller in League 3. Time to shake things up

I didnt get a trade offer... hehe :alien::confused2:

I didnt get a trade offer... hehe :alien::confused2:

I looked at your team, I only need RBs, and know you wont trade either of your studs

I looked at your team, I only need RBs, and know you wont trade either of your studs

yea, and unfortunately those are the only RBs I have... I am in need of some serious depth and RB and QB.

edit: just saw your trade! Very nice!

Foster's Farm!!! what would it take to give up your big guy Arian Foster???

and we have a deal... Donald Driver heading to Team Kong and Marshawn Lynch heading to 4th & Drunk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back