The Official 2011 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Bradford just got rocked. They need to protect him if they want a shot at this game.

Who? ......

The Manning brother that wasnt a QB lol...was a great WR actually...sucks that everything sports was cut short for him :(

Hey Sam Bradford... Gotta make that throw. Rex would have.

Thanks Yoccos, I just about choked on my water. Damn you.

He got creamed dude. What else could he do? THP'ers are a critical football bunch.

The Manning brother that wasnt a QB lol...was a great WR actually...sucks that everything sports was cut short for him :(

Why did he get cut short? Get hurt?

Wow those were some terrible throws Eli.

He got creamed dude. What else could he do? THP'ers are a critical football bunch.

We've got lots of fence walkers here for sure lol

There are a whole lot of people that say Eli wont be QBing the Giants next year.

this is the NFL and how much a qb gets hit doesn't matter. That's at least what I hear so I'm going with it.

Thanks Yoccos, I just about choked on my water. Damn you.

I just did...thank god for keyboard covers

Bradford needs to make that throw even under pressure. Good qb's aren't allowed to get phased by it. If their line can't protect them its the QB's fault.

On another note Eli looks sharp!

There are a whole lot of people that say Eli wont be QBing the Giants next year.

That wouldn't shock me, but I think he's a better QB then he gets credit for.

And to think Eli actually turned down the Chargers. Or did his best to manipulate the draft.

I think he's the most over rated QB in football

Bradford needs to make that throw even under pressure. Good qb's aren't allowed to get phased by it. If their line can't protect them its the QB's fault.

As an o-line coach, I'll respectfully disagree. Its always on the o-line, but that's just my style hehe

Why did he get cut short? Get hurt?

Wow those were some terrible throws Eli.

Spinal Stenosis (narrowing of the spinal canal)

Basically he was an all state WR but all of a sudden started losing feeling in his hands/arms and stuff and they discovered he had the medical problem. Peyton used to throw to him in HS and it was a great duo apparently. Eli says that Peyton's mindset really changed when that happened to Cooper...The fact that a career could all be taken away in an instant like that.

As an o-line coach, I'll respectfully disagree. Its always on the o-line, but that's just my style hehe

Hahahaha. Sometimes its on the QB :). I was definitely being sarcastic lol

Hahahaha. Sometimes its on the QB :). I was definitely being sarcastic lol
Oh I know, I just like to banter up the NFL thread LOL

Spinal Stenosis (narrowing of the spinal canal)

Basically he was an all state WR but all of a sudden started losing feeling in his hands/arms and stuff and they discovered he had the medical problem. Peyton used to throw to him in HS and it was a great duo apparently. Eli says that Peyton's mindset really changed when that happened to Cooper...The fact that a career could all be taken away in an instant like that.

Wow I never knew any of that. Sucks for Coop. Eli should play better for Cooper.

Have you seen his contract? Ill be shocked if he isnt.

Wow I never knew any of that. Sucks for Coop. Eli should play better for Cooper.

You have to be good before you are able to play better :p

That is surprising. I was also surprised concept didn't find humor in that either. Chronic illnesses are funny to him.

Oh I know, I just like to banter up the NFL thread LOL

Lol me too!!!!

That is surprising. I was also surprised concept didn't find humor in that either. Chronic illnesses are funny to him.
Lol me too!!!!

I just said he forgot his insulin lol...but seriously cutler is so lucky that they figured out what was wrong because its scary to think what might have happened to him had nobody figured out he had diabetes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back