Callaway Pre-Owned

Damaikis

Fairway Finder
Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 6.2
Has anybody else checked this site out? The guy next to me at the range told me to check it out, and it seems pretty awesome! They have an unbelievable selection of i-Mix heads and shafts. I was thinking of expanding my collection by getting a bunch of different lofted heads and different length/flex/weight shafts. I think that would be fun to experiment with.

Anyways, anybody looking to get a new club can get a good one there cheap. The guy at the range said he got his whole bag from there and it cost under $1000. Plus i-Mix are always good for experimenting with new stuff.

There are a ton of threads on this going back a few years.
Lots of great testimonials.

Callaway pre-owned is a good spot. I bought an odyssey 2-ball from there and it was in great shape and got it for a good price. Id reccomend it for sure

Ive used them several times. Awesomeness.

Im my experiences the clubs have always been in better condition than described too!

I've heard that "like new" is brand new in the plastic. Great site overall.

Yep you can get some stuff that looks right out of the box. I bought my son a Calloway driver from this site and it looked awesome!

Purchased one item here and it was great. Got fitted for my driver a few years back... FT9 iMix with the Fubuki shaft at a whopping price of 599.00 Bought the driver but with the stock shaft for 299. The following spring I bought the shaft for 70.00. Big savings and still use the driver today.

I bought my Odyssey backstryke from them. Looked brand new. Very happy with that purchase.

Hell, I bought stuff for my daughter labeled "average" that barely had a mark on it. We've kind of gone away from Cally stuff, but it is a great site. When I bought Big Bertha ladies woods, a 3, 5, and 7, they were near perfect and came in 3 days.

Kevin

I agree with everybody so far. I've used it and have been nothing but happy with the price and the clubs.

I've bought a fairway and a putter, really pleased. I've also traded stuff in on the Callaway Pre-owned site and been very happy with the experience.

Ditto. Several good experiences, never a problem. Never got a club from them I wasn't happy with. They go out of their way to help, in my experience.

I bought a set of X-14 irons from them when I first started playing and they were in great condition. Also got a few irons there for my dad to replace his stolen ones. I was very happy with their service.

Bought my Odyssey White Ice #7 putter and it said Like New. The putter was basically brand new and didn't even have a smudge on it. I really trust their club condition rating.

I purchased an Odyssey Backstryke 2 ball model putter from them and it was in prisitine condition.
Still had an Edwin Watts price tag sticker on it for $199.00. I got it for $129.00 plus shipping.
Great deal and a great site.

I've used this site quite a few times. I've bought several wedges and woods from them in the past and have nothing but good things to say about them. They were always in great shape when I got them and they always arrived fairly quickly. I've bought used clubs from other sites like Golfsmith, but none of them compare to what I've gotten from Callaway Golf Pre-Owned.

I have never bought anything from them that wasn't in better shape than what I expected, they do a great job. Can't say that about any other site. Also they give more specific information about the clubs than any other site and they have more players' clubs available.

I picked up a 13.5 G15 driver for about $150. Pretty good condition. They have a good selection of clubs too. This one was really hard to find.

I purchased a 3 wood and 5 wood for a Christmas gift for my Son last year. Clubs were described as "like new" condition. I was disappointed at how scuffed up they were. It looked like someone had them rolling around in the back of their truck for 3 months. But I cleaned up the scuffs on the shafts and heads, and then applied some Maguires Cleaner Wax to the heads, and THEN they looked "like new". So overall my experience was positive, although I was disappointed initially. I would definitely give them the benefit of the doubt and shop there again.

Back