The Official 2011 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone get Dez pants on the ground Bryant some Midol. He is cramping.

You're high

I would still take Pennington over both of them.

I don't defend him at all.....he is what is is right now and I call it like I see it...never been one of 'those fans'...he makes good decisions but can't throw downfield.....part lack of ability, part sh!tty play calling

No, he sure isn't. He's a chicken sh*t who doesn't trust himself. He shouldn't be this timid at this point in his young career. I feel sorry for you, having to defend a mediocre QB like him.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

drinking water on Revis Island will do that lol

Someone get Dez pants on the ground Bryant some Midol. He is cramping.

Romo to Austin = TD baby!! Way to steal that ball!!

Tappin' from my iPad!

Looked like Austin stole that one out of Cromartie's hands. Impressive TD.

Crazy play.
Im curious what makes this a TD?
I know if they both have it it goes to the offense, but it looked like Cromartie caught the ball?

Crazy play.
I know if they both have it it goes to the offense, but it looked like Cromartie caught the ball?
I was expecting a review and an overturn there myself.

Crazy play.

He did, then took a hand off it as they went to the ground and Austin ripped it away

Crazy play.

I think it was too close for an immediate call and Miles just went after it.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Crazy play.

Simultaneous possesion always goes to the offense

Well there you go, Al Michaels with the explanation. Tie goes to the offense.

I forgot about that all TD plays getting reviewed thing...not sure how I feel about that just yet.

Simultaneous possesion always goes to the offense

I said that, but that was not simultaneous possession in my opinion. Cromartie caught the ball and then it was taken away after they were in the endzone.

Hey Jake. Nice of you to show up now that the Boys have a little cushion.

I said that, but that was not simultaneous possession in my opinion. Cromartie caught the ball and then it was taken away after they were in the endzone.
It all boils down to Miles Austin being wicked.

Austin looked as if he grabbed on to the ball after Cromartie made the catch. If that's the case, why not do that on all interceptions?

Not a fan of that call.

Hey Jake. Nice of you to show up now that the Boys have a little cushion.

Hi Luke. Yeah I avoided THP until Dallas went ahead by 2 scores. I've been hiding all day.

Or doing things with the kids until they went to bed....whichever one I guess.

Austin looked as if he grabbed on to the ball after Cromartie made the catch. If that's the case, why not do that on all interceptions?

Not a fan of that call.

That is my point. And question. Cromartie caught it and then the two both grabbed a hold and they went to the ground. What keeps every WR from doing that on every single int.

Hi Luke. Yeah I avoided THP until Dallas went ahead by 2 scores. I've been hiding all day.

Or doing things with the kids until they went to bed....whichever one I guess.

Stupid kids.

Crazy play no doubt though.

Stupid kids.

How dare them keep me from you. Actually me and the girls were sitting watching the game together but school in the morning means off to bed for them. So I figured I'd come see you guys.

Hell of a game by Cam Newton today, I was hoping he'd punch one more in there at the end....he and Carolina deserved to win that game.

Maybe its because the Bears defense is btter than people thought. Maybe Cutler is better than people thought. Maybe the Bears just good.Cant expect logic from some though. The Falcons are considered elite no???
Maybe the Falcons just had a bad game. LOL We shall see. It is only week 1 afterall and anything could happen between now and the Superbowl.

That is my point. And question. Cromartie caught it and then the two both grabbed a hold and they went to the ground. What keeps every WR from doing that on every single int.

In my eyes, it's a blown call. And since it happened in the end zone they will rule in favor of the WR as it resulted in a touchdown. I don't believe any of the refs were seeing who caught the ball first, just looking for what happened at the end, especially with the ruling of "tie goes to the runner."

Where's the replay booth?

How dare them keep me from you. Actually me and the girls were sitting watching the game together but school in the morning means off to bed for them. So I figured I'd come see you guys.

Hell of a game by Cam Newton today, I was hoping he'd punch one more in there at the end....he and Carolina deserved to win that game.

Dude, it was just fun to see Carolina be competitive. Last year was brutal. What concerns me was our lack of run game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back