SCOR System Review - Forum Testing

You guys are bringing it so far with the reviews! Lots of different perspectives and views, in different formats too. Makes this one interesting thread.

Loving it, keep up the good work guys.

Finally caught up on this thread. Great job Griff for telling it how it is and showing the good with the bad. Solid write up AD!

My 2 wedges (52 & 57) are being delivered today and I will share some feedback/photos later. I am not an official tester but can provide feedback from the perspective of just adding SCOR wedges to the end of an existing set.

Good reviews fellas. Great vids Griff. I love the last shot, I saw quite a few of those yesterday! You will see in my vids. Dude, the one off the tree made me LOL. You guys are doing a killer job, keep up the hard work.

Have any of you all been able to find the Owners Manual or the SCOR Method eBook on the website anywhere? I tried the supplied links and it doesn't look like they are available yet.

AD - still need these? I just got them via email. PM me if so and I can send your way.

Thanks for reading and viewing everyone. Great to see a lot of interest in these clubs.

Can't wait for your vids One T. I was LOL'ing at that tree shot off camera. Not good when on the backswing I was thinking, "So what am I trying to do again?"

Thanks for reading and viewing everyone. Great to see a lot of interest in these clubs.

Can't wait for your vids One T. I was LOL'ing at that tree shot off camera. Not good when on the backswing I was thinking, "So what am I trying to do again?"

hahaha....too funny man. I love how you just walked right to your ball.

Griff with the chili dipper! Classic! Too funny dude. I'm loving the videos man. I get a real good sense of the sound and the turf interaction so thanks for the effort.

Yesterday, I played 9 holes at my local course. I was not out there to break the course record, I was there to bring you some video and SCOR testing. YOu will see that I have birdie putts that I dont even pull the flag out for. I throw balls down in spots to give you some feedback. I did play my ball yesterday and with some quick putting and not trying I did hit 7 of 9 grens in reg. and I managed to walk away with a round of 1 over. I am sorry you have to see my face a lot but I wanted to drive from my shot to the ball to keep the camera rolling. That way you would see true results.

[video=youtube;tx7G-IaFKxg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tx7G-IaFKxg[/video]

I say in the video that I pushed it right but it turns out I was aimed there. haha

You will like this one, you can see my ball come down on the green if you look closely. The ball was plugged and I got a laugh out of it.

[video=youtube;-gEugxrLHgc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gEugxrLHgc[/video]

Par 5, layed up to 100...

[video=youtube;3-YALP_rVbQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-YALP_rVbQ[/video]

dropped a ball in the fairway just to hit the 49* and caught it a little fat.

Last edited:
Holy video upload! Some nice results straight out of the box man. Nice work. They sound awesome. Do you think the sound can be attributed to the ball you're playing at all?

Very nice job on all the vids One-T! Man, you hit some stellar shots and were making some craters on those greens...I see why they send a divot tool; great touch! You are making me even more excited as I am waiting for mine to show up today - thanks man.

I look good driving, huh? :D

Here are my final thoughts for the day

Holy video upload! Some nice results straight out of the box man. Nice work. They sound awesome. Do you think the sound can be attributed to the ball you're playing at all?

I dont, I was actually playing 3 different balls throughout the day. I was dropping balls in rough, at other distances, etc. It was the Callaway TOuri(s), Penta, and Callaway Diablo Tour

Very nice job on all the vids One-T! Man, you hit some stellar shots and were making some craters on those greens...I see why they send a divot tool; great touch! You are making me even more excited as I am waiting for mine to show up today - thanks man.

I look good driving, huh? :D

Thanks buddy! YOu will love them, I am truly very impressed so far. If I was in the market for wedges, I would have these. My final thoughts video says a lot.

That is some incredible early reviews One-T. Awesome stuff.

I dont, I was actually playing 3 different balls throughout the day. I was dropping balls in rough, at other distances, etc. It was the Callaway TOuri(s), Penta, and Callaway Diablo Tour

Thanks buddy! YOu will love them, I am truly very impressed so far. If I was in the market for wedges, I would have these. My final thoughts video says a lot.

Yep - watched that one after I had posted. Love the thought of being able to have a club that you can take a full swing with as I think many recreational golfers really struggle with that 1/2 or 3/4 shot......I surely do.

Nicely done One-T. You've adjusted to these very quickly with some great results!

I would be interested to see how this works out of sand when you get a chance.

Again, great job!

One-T. Superb stuff dude.

Super informative as usual and I'm LOVING the performance so far. Seems to be living up to the hype, I know its still early honeymoon for everyone, but still.

Thanks for the great work One-T, and yes, you do look good driving the golf cart. lol

Great job one-t, its not easy filming all that on a course by yourself, I know I've tried lol. Your doing a great job and so are those wedges.

Tap,Tap,Tap

Looks like you are getting some great results with those wedges One-T. It seems like the grip down method really does a great job for in between distances. Thanks for the awesome reviews.

Thanks everyone...Thanks for taking the time to watch my videos. Hell, that was over 20 minutes of video.

Nicely done One-T. You've adjusted to these very quickly with some great results!

I would be interested to see how this works out of sand when you get a chance.

Again, great job!

I will give it a shot for you buddy. I playe my Eidelon 60* out of the sand typically. On the par 5 number 8 yesterday I was in the greenside bunker, played my 60* to about 4 feet.

Yeah, really solid results. When he calls me this morning and tells me that I should get these, I knew he is seeing some great results.

Thanks everyone...Thanks for taking the time to watch my videos. Hell, that was over 20 minutes of video.

I will give it a shot for you buddy. I playe my Eidelon 60* out of the sand typically. On the par 5 number 8 yesterday I was in the greenside bunker, played my 60* to about 4 feet.

And they were interesting enough that I watched every minute, looking forward to swing them a time or 2 in Blairsville.

Giff, I just wanted to note about your videos too. They were awesome! I think playing it off the tree was a smart idea too. Your distances are really comparable to mine. That last shot was really nice!

The videos help bring the club alive for us and using this technology is a key element to demoing these wedges. Thanks for putting in the quality time with your testing Mr. One-T! This is what reviewing is all about and the videos are the cream on the cake.. I like the gaps in the lofts so you can swing away and not gear the club down trying to hit half shots. Good stuff!

And they were interesting enough that I watched every minute, looking forward to swing them a time or 2 in Blairsville.

Yup me too, was a great way to start my plan period. Who needs to grade papers when I could be listening to and watching One-T! lol

Back