New Wedges - Letting THP Decide!

New Wedges - Letting THP Decide!

• Total voters
yeah I'm surprised as well....for some reason Cally stuff (beyond drivers) doesn't get a lot of attention or interest

I am really suprised how little love the new Cally wedges got, my guess is people haven't hit them. If that's the case, do yourself a favor and go demo them...I promise you will love them.

yeah I'm surprised as well....for some reason Cally stuff (beyond drivers) doesn't get a lot of attention or interest

It is a mystery, Hanks. I confess to passing over Callaway quite often and I'm not sure why. On principal I may change that and trade in some old irons for a FW or hybrid.

Go with the Boccieri Wedges. Theyre great.

Tried them. Too heavy.

Plus if I bought those, I'd have to buy the Heavy Bag that requires an Olympic weightlifter to successfully carry 3 holes.

I am really suprised how little love the new Cally wedges got, my guess is people haven't hit them. If that's the case, do yourself a favor and go demo them...I promise you will love them.

I'm not only loving the Callway forged but I'm sending you a big bro hug.

I have to say that I am loving the Callaway wedges so far. The more I've practiced with them, the better they are. But just based on memories, I need a set of 588's

Tried them. Too heavy.

Plus if I bought those, I'd have to buy the Heavy Bag that requires an Olympic weightlifter to successfully carry 3 holes.
Too heavy? Did you really actually give them a try or are you just saying that because their name has "heavy" in it?

Too heavy? Did you really actually give them a try or are you just saying that because their name has "heavy" in it?

I have actually tried them. They were a little too heavy.

they certainly surprised me after trying them. Actually their entire line did. Shouldn't be overlooked

588s are sweet. Had I not bought new wedges last year, I'd have 3 588s.

Tap tap taparoo

J40's are pretty damn sweet too. I actually liked them better than the 588's down in FL(and yes that was before we found out who we were sponsored by). I wish the Callaway Forged line was there because that would have been a great test. Either way I say go Trusty Rusty

You strike me as young man that has all the answers before the questions are asked. This will serve you well to an extent but the amount of knowledge contained in this section of cyberspace is mid bottling. You should listen to the words of the forum members and give all brands a try. having a matched set doesn't work every time. The Callaway may offer a better feel then the 588 in the 60...I understand the money is an issue so maybe you should save more and give the wedges another go. I know this will fall on def ears but I want to point out that you have a great deal of guys trying to help. When I was your age i wanted everything right away an dsometimes I regreted it an was stuck with my decision. You don't want this to happen, do you. having 4 to choose from tells me that you may want to narrow the search because the four you are considering all play different from different distances.

Even if everybody on THP recommended them?
Nice try.....

You strike me as young man that has all the answers before the questions are asked. This will serve you well to an extent but the amount of knowledge contained in this section of cyberspace is mid bottling. You should listen to the words of the forum members and give all brands a try. having a matched set doesn't work every time. The Callaway may offer a better feel then the 588 in the 60...I understand the money is an issue so maybe you should save more and give the wedges another go. I know this will fall on def ears but I want to point out that you have a great deal of guys trying to help. When I was your age i wanted everything right away an dsometimes I regreted it an was stuck with my decision. You don't want this to happen, do you. having 4 to choose from tells me that you may want to narrow the search because the four you are considering all play different from different distances.

Nice try.....

Would really like an answer to this. When I mentioned it, he completely ignored it.

Has there even been a mention on what lofts of bounce angles are being pondered?

Nice try.....

This has happened before, not sure why it's such a surprise or needs to be pointed out in this thread.

Also do want to know the reasoning behind the 4 though.

This has happened before, not sure why it's such a surprise or needs to be pointed out in this thread.

Those are the four that he has had a chance to demo and liked. If he couldn't demo a wedge, that wedge was not considered.

I see this thread is still alive and kickin

Haha, its kinda like pointing out what someone has pointed out, just to point out your point.

I would say SCOR but since you can't try them, those new Callaway's look and feel really, really, really good!

Tried them. Too heavy.

You found the head too heavy?

TheIceMann said:

y-u-no-guy.jpg

Skim alert.
Don't rule out Nike or SCOR.

Back