2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh how convienent

no worries I have a tourney this weekend which will help me shoot my number right back up where it belongs lol

If you can find a way to filter out Matty's trash talking, it will take that 20 pages down to about 4

atleast im adding something to this thread.....

atleast im adding something to this thread.....

"something" is such a loose term lol

just messing with ya, I know this thread is now the new MC thread

"something" is such a loose term lol

just messing with ya, I know this thread is now the new MC thread

i know bro, just having some fun... nothing i say to anyone is serious.. you will all find out at the outing. im laid back and like to joke alot, and i am very sarcastic :)

i know bro, just having some fun... nothing i say to anyone is serious.. you will all find out at the outing. im laid back and like to joke alot, and i am very sarcastic :)

no doubt, same here, I just wanted to be sure you knew I was joking so I dont get hit with anymore negative rep lol

Yeah, starting back at the previous gig on Tuesday. They wanted me back, made a nice offer, so I'm happy I took it.

Who knows, I might be able to swing this outing.

This is fantastic news! I really hope to see you there in May!

lol the bolded doesnt go so well on the internet:D:blob::eyepoke::golf2:

no doubt, same here, I just wanted to be sure you knew I was joking so I dont get hit with anymore negative rep lol

hahah i have never given out negative rep, but have recieved alot due to my puma outfits, its kinda funny

lol the bolded doesnt go so well on the internet:D:blob::eyepoke::golf2:

i know, thats why i get in trouble, and i keep saying im not serious... and im not taking anything personal.. ill just keep using the sarcastic smiley haha

So what are the round times like with this many people?

hahah i have never given out negative rep, but have recieved alot due to my puma outfits, its kinda funny

Dude! We are going to match!!! I love my puma outfits.

So what are the round times like with this many people?

I know it got pretty slow on the Champion course later in the day, but I think most of my rounds were in the 4-4.5 hour range.

I know it got pretty slow on the Champion course later in the day, but I think most of my rounds were in the 4-4.5 hour range.

thats normal times.. for me atleast

i know, thats why i get in trouble, and i keep saying im not serious... and im not taking anything personal.. ill just keep using the sarcastic smiley haha

smilies=all good not serious. no smilies=very serious
:banana::bananadance::bicker::friends::golf::joy::loser::rockon::surrender::thankyou: ill be here all week

That's slow? Haha that's my normal round time.

Thats not bad at all!

Me too. Like I said, they got longer later in the day.

normal time for 18 at my home course is 3-3.5 hours and there are a bunch of days where its 3 and under

Glad to hear that TC grabbed a gig that can parlay into some outing time perhaps. I hope RxGus can come back so he can explain the difference between Florida hot and Africa hot.

Glad to hear that TC grabbed a gig that can parlay into some outing time perhaps. I hope RxGus can come back so he can explain the difference between Florida hot and Africa hot.

who is that again?

I may be dressed in Puma gear....but I am not little. :D

Im 6' 10" and hit it 365 off of the tee....everyone is little to me

who is that again?

The dude with the knickers in FL, shoes that have toes, loves to smoke the pipe (hehehe)... ring a bell?

Seriously though, I would be prepared for some long rounds if I were you guys. We are going to let Matty go off first so everybody can watch him whiff off and I'm expecting him to play a bit slow. It takes time to rake 73 bunkers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back