What other (non-golf) forums do you frequent?

Only a few really

Macrumours
Epic Gears of War
Oldham Athletic

I am on ArcheryTalk too but post very limited. Mostly just browse threads. I shoot in the summer just to prepare for Whitetail season here in NY. Good luck with the shoots.

Yea man, stick a nice one this year.

UGASports.com which is the Gerogia Bulldogs Rivals site. How 'bout them Dawgs!!!!!!

Lumberjocks - woodworking

ADVrider regularly and a few other industry related forums about once a week. THP mostly!

e90post.com

The Pond Forum, built 5000 gal. koi pond 3 yrs.ago... MANLAND: The Ultimate Mancave Site - In Beer, BBQ and Mancaves we trust!!

manland!! that is awesome...just added to sites to check out ;)

Mostly on here right now, but i have been pretty active on several sites over the years, still drop in once in a while to see how thing are going.

Tradgang - a traditional archery forum

Overclock.net

Sabayon linux forums

I just found this site a few weeks ago as I just started playing golf again. The other two I spend some time on are related to what my sons use to do and I have friends still there.

TXMOTOCROSS.COM
HSBASEBALLWEB.COM

Late at nights..when things are slow I'll look up Rockband.com and callofduty.com for Rock Band 3 and Black ops...along with other forums but this is my main forum thankfully :D

HFboards is especially bad but thenhlarena is pretty good. I used to post on modsquadhockey.com but that site is pretty worthless. IMO, especially in the case where its a forum of people who are fans of various teams, you are going to get a fair amount of morons because at their core, everyone is a fan of their respective team.
Its much like car forums where you get a bunch of people who like different brands of cars and think that their brand is the best and everything else sucks.

The Arena sucks. I am a top poster on that site and haven't been on it in almost a year because they are a bunch of crybabies who don't allow people to disagree with one another. It used to be decent, but anyone with a legit opinion about hockey has been run off due to the ridiculous rules.

Last edited:
Used to go on thegoaliecrease.com but the one that I really frequent is flyfishontario.ca

Alex

I love collaborating with like minded folks on forums. I have met many good friends on forums and learned a lot at the same time. Ive also spent and saved a lot of money buying and avoiding new product only because of the reviews and feedback from forum members. While THP is everyones favorite. Outside of THP, what other non golf related forums do you participate in?
Here are my favorites:
Watchuseek.com - watch collector and enthusiast forum

+1. I've never posted there, as I rarely even post here. but, it's because of them that I am now wearing my Black Mako, and the reason I have discovered all sorts of other brands of watches that I want(and can't afford).

I just found this site a few weeks ago as I just started playing golf again. The other two I spend some time on are related to what my sons use to do and I have friends still there.

TXMOTOCROSS.COM
HSBASEBALLWEB.COM

I go to Hsbbweb sometimes to checkout my alma matter and see how they are doing. I played for 4 years at Dallas Jesuit.

I'm on a lot of other forums actually. I don't log onto them daily, but I have accounts there.

A football forum, a hockey forum, 2 mazda forums, here, 3 computer forums: overclock.net/overclockers.com/guru3d, 2 jeep forums(although I don't log on much anymore) from when I had jeeps, and lastly a local car forum.

Back