Ha! Simply awesome.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Congrats on a huge purchase! I hope to see it around Memphis sometime!

So awesome. Congrats. :)

Holy hell! That's AMAZING!

This. Is. Awesome.

Tap tap taparoo

Unreal. After all this time you would think some of us could see some things coming, but I'm blindsided all the time. "Rocketballz" would actually make sense painted on the side of this, haha

I see this baby making its way to some PGA events.

Tap,Tap,Tap

Wow that thing is awesome. Is there room for a hitting bay in there so you can drive while you drive?

Hope to see it sometime soon. How far will it venture?

Congrats THP on the purchase, I hope to see this bad boy in person at the outing. As a buisness investment I imagine the VAN seriously helping the THP brand grow, especially at PGA events. This really opens the doors to media travel, the heck with checking bags and lugging stuff all throughout an airport. Now THP can ride in style, I love it!

Wow that thing is awesome. Is there room for a hitting bay in there so you can drive while you drive?

Xzibit style!

Ya never know. Being a 38 ft diesel pusher, it is really capable of going just about anywhere.

Ya never know. Being a 38 ft diesel pusher, it is really capable of going just about anywhere.

I just got caught and finished reading this whole thread, this thing looks and sounds amazing. Unreal what continues to come out of team THP. Cant wait to follow along as this continues to evolve.

I've been amazed by THP again and again, but I think this may just be the first thing that leaves me absolutely speechless.

I've been amazed by THP again and again, but I think this may just be the first thing that leaves me absolutely speechless.

We thought this would have that effect on a few.

Dude what kind of range does a pusher diesel have?

Can I borrow it for college football tailgating?

Congratulations JB & GG. I couldn't have thought up a better dedication to the THP brand. You know what they say about these bad boys...the only way to keep 'em runnin' is to keep 'em runnin'! :D

Question: How big a fuel tank does she have? I'm guessin' between 70-90...ish?

Dude what kind of range does a pusher diesel have?

As far as MPG? Or miles total?

Can I borrow it for college football tailgating?

There will be a little bit of tailgating I think in this thing, but Im guessing not too much at college football games.

Congratulations JB & GG. I couldn't have thought up a better dedication to the THP brand. You know what they say about these bad boys...the only way to keep 'em runnin' is to keep 'em runnin'! :D

Question: How big a fuel tank does she have? I'm guessin' between 70-90...ish?

100 gallon.

There will be a little bit of tailgating I think in this thing, but Im guessing not too much at college football games.

More total miles, like range on a total tank

Are you installing a flat screen for out door viewing when you are parked? Picnic style

Aww...a nice little meet up place on the road for THP'ers?

Are you installing a flat screen for out door viewing when you are parked? Picnic style

Of course. 40" flip up very soon. It has a great automatic awning that you just press a button and the thing goes into place and shades a rather large area.

Back