help solve a mystery

bogey_russ

outside operations
Reaction score
Handicap
girs
This looks like fun. I will forward this to a friend of mine. The guy is super smart.

That is ridiculous and won't ever be solved. I think it would be something only he knows what it is and nobody else would ever know. For example I could just go.

ILIWMBAILTPG

that could be anything but it is an acronym for me. It's insane how hard it would be for anyone to solve that.

That is ridiculous and won't ever be solved. I think it would be something only he knows what it is and nobody else would ever know. For example I could just go.

ILIWMBAILTPG

that could be anything but it is an acronym for me. It's insane how hard it would be for anyone to solve that.

They have solved two of the zodiac letters.

I shouldn't even be posting in this thread, I can't even solve basic economic equations.

Hehe, me either. I hate math... Love English though...

what if the dude was just nuts and it literally meant nothing hahaha
i think they should have way more back ground on the guy like
was he a gang member/wannabe?
was he a white supremist?
was he ever in prison?
was he a free mason?
can they get ahold of his other codes that were decoded?
etc

Then you wouldn't have any problem writing my english essay?

In all honesty, I love it. I took classes in which I have to write short essays every day this year. I can put out a 500 worder in 15-20 minutes.

Wow.. I hate it. I'm at 276 right now with no idea what I'm actually writing about.

Wow.. I hate it. I'm at 276 right now with no idea what I'm actually writing about.

How long does it need to be?

dent i got thru school with an ultra secret super power... its called bs'ing
you can write billions of words over nothing hahaha
or you can code your paper and let the teacher have to decode it hahaha

ILIWMBAILTPG

I live in winnipeg manitoba B? and i love to play golf

Am I close???

Fishcakes.

I hate when people give me these things because I can't not spent a stupid amount of hours working on it.

ILIWMBAILTPG

Your first name wouldn't be William would it?

Lmao that was actually dead on except I made Manitoba MB in there. Nice. You are qualified to solve this real mystery.

Lol nicee. I'll pm you the address to where you can send my prize. Thanks :) haha

Back