The Official NFL 2010 Thread [Spoilers]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Plus he was fined $25,000

Now he's been suspended indefinitely after Jets discover he ordered players to form a wall to impede Dolphin's player.

http://sports.espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/news/story?id=5922926

They absolutely have to fire him now. The guy did something incredibly stupid, and fine if they wanted to give him another chance, but now he's just compounded stupidity with lying/omitting facts of why he's there. One of his official roles is known as the 'get back coach' which means he was responsible for making sure that off field players/staff stay clear of the lines, but he orchestrated the line. To not fire him now would just make me think the orders came from higher up.

Why do I hear rumblings of a Sexy Rexy starting gig?????????

Birdies are tweeting about it maybe.. and McNabb sucks.

Not much of a game. San Diego is kicking butt. Though I've never seen a game where so many player's helmets keep falling off.

What was with the umpire getting in that guys chest, literally an elbow to the chest and then throwing him out of the game. I understand the rule, you touch a ref or umpire you get ejected. But this guy was in the wrong and I think he kind of baited the player. These guys start jawing and pushing each other and then a umpire comes to separate them but instead of getting in the middle like they usually do he goes at one of them. Surprised he didnt get decked. That was the best d lineman on their team. Uncalled for IMO. That umpire should be fined and talked to.

The Rex starting is huge news if it is 100%. Sucks because he is gonna get the heat from the players. They probably wont play hard. Jerks. Give Rex a chance.

But wth are the coaches trying to do?

OEM, I agree forthe most part. It was a lame call. Ive seen refs get that treatment and no flag. Not saying the 49'ers would have won but that was dumb.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just saw where the Bucs are going to be blacked out for the 7th home game in a row. Ugh. Tough way to build up a fan base with a young team like that

Just saw where the Bucs are going to be blacked out for the 7th home game in a row. Ugh. Tough way to build up a fan base with a young team of criminals like that

FIFY..

Cheap owners equals loss of fans in that city. They wont spend (regardless of record) and have not since they bought ManU. Despite record, fans are smart enough to know this team stinks, and ticket prices are high in this economy.

FIFY..

Cheap owners equals loss of fans in that city. They wont spend (regardless of record) and have not since they bought ManU. Despite record, fans are smart enough to know this team stinks, and ticket prices are high in this economy.

Why spend hundreds of dollars on tickets when you can scalp them for $15 at the gate? That's the problem with the Bucs games. You can always find a ticket for $20 or less and they won't be nose bleed either. Plus Florida fans (for just about all Florida sports) are fair weather fans and most of the time their real favorite teams are from the north because no one who lives in Florida is actually from there.

Why spend hundreds of dollars on tickets when you can scalp them for $15 at the gate? That's the problem with the Bucs games. You can always find a ticket for $20 or less and they won't be nose bleed either. Plus Florida fans (for just about all Florida sports) are fair weather fans and most of the time their real favorite teams are from the north because no one who lives in Florida is actually from there.

You're right about them being fair weather fans. If the weather ain't fair, they ain't much in the ways of fans. I went to a Packers/Bucs game in Tampa years ago. Night game. It was about 50*. I think there were more Packers fans than Bucs fans in the stands, and I think most of what Bucs fans were there were poorly dressed for the temperature and/or crying because they were so cold. They did, however, beat the Packers IIRC, and thus ruined about three days of my vacation.

Kevin

You're right about them being fair weather fans. If the weather ain't fair, they ain't much in the ways of fans. I went to a Packers/Bucs game in Tampa years ago. Night game. It was about 50*. I think there were more Packers fans than Bucs fans in the stands, and I think most of what Bucs fans were there were poorly dressed for the temperature and/or crying because they were so cold. They did, however, beat the Packers IIRC, and thus ruined about three days of my vacation.

Kevin

Come out to a game and see it when its warm. You will see those north fans, complaining of the heat...:alien:

Come out to a game and see it when its warm. You will see those north fans, complaining of the heat...:alien:

OMG, and I would be one of them. Mrs. Esox doesn't allow me to go to the August pre-season game at Lambeau because all I do is complain about the heat and sun blasting me. I don't know how you guys stand it. It was a brisk 10* to 12* here in Cheeseland when I headed out this morning. Very refreshing.

Kevin

Reid totally screwed the pooch by not challenging. Game over.

Kevin

Cowboys making another QB coming off the bench look like a former SB QB...oh wait he is haha They should fire the whole secondary this off season.

Good Rex is playing today it seems

Reid totally screwed the pooch by not challenging. Game over.

Kevin

Do you think Vick ever uses that phrase?

Rex!!!! I should have started him lol

Cowboys making another QB coming off the bench look like a former SB QB...oh wait he is haha They should fire the whole secondary this off season.

LOl I picked him up in the THP league. Is it not standard??? lol. Its one game but I'm happy for the guy. Genuinely happy for him.

Rex. Available in 100% of ESPN standard leagues. lol

D. Jackson is such a punk, I cant stand that kid. Maybe another hard shot to the head will knock some sense into him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back