TaylorMade Daytona Ghost Putter Contest

Awesome contest... Thank You THP and Taylormade!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sweet...I cant wait to see who won. I dont think i was clever enough for this one

Sweet...I cant wait to see who won. I dont think i was clever enough for this one

Same here. I am kind of upset that I didn't think to do something clever because this is right up my alley.

Same here. I am kind of upset that I didn't think to do something clever because this is right up my alley.

i don't think being clever is ever a necessity in winning one of those. the terms were pretty simple, pick one of the putters that were rolled during the putter roundup, then tell why which one would be best for you. being creative and funny always makes for a good read but i don't think it's what makes one entry more of a favorite over another.

lots of great stuff in this thread, but most importantly, tons of entries! thanks everyone for participating and good luck!

i don't think being clever is ever a necessity in winning one of those. the terms were pretty simple, pick one of the putters that were rolled during the putter roundup, then tell why which one would be best for you. being creative and funny always makes for a good read but i don't think it's what makes one entry more of a favorite over another.

lots of great stuff in this thread, but most importantly, tons of entries! thanks everyone for participating and good luck!

True, but one should never pass up an opportunity to be creative.

I can't wait to see the winner of this one. Good luck all!

Wish I had seen this earlier, been out the last week doing some training and just haven't had time to check THP. Good luck to all those that entered.

Yup - I agree - I re-read the rules after reading so many amazing write ups - and mine was just plain ole boring!
It says to: read the reviews, pick the best in show, tell why, AND put the name of your entry in the title of your post since only about three of us did the title as specified I figured my odds were pretty good -
but I feel guilty about my silence... so I'm just putting it out there!!
Good luck!!!!

Yup - I agree - I re-read the rules after reading so many amazing write ups - and mine was just plain ole boring!
It says to: read the reviews, pick the best in show, tell why, AND put the name of your entry in the title of your post since only about three of us did the title as specified I figured my odds were pretty good -
but I feel guilty about my silence... so I'm just putting it out there!!
Good luck!!!!

Actually it just says to say the name the putter in the post.

To Enter
Entering this one is extremely easy and should be a lot of fun.

Step 1 - Take a look at the first link posted in this thread (Putter Round Up) and read through the posts, making mental note of all the putters that were tested.

Step 2 - Decide which putter out of every single one that was tested during the round up, would be the one you think would have been YOUR "Best In Show" if we had an overall category.

Step 3 - Make a post in this thread with the name of that putter and why you would name it Best In Show out of everything that was tested.

Remember, ONLY putters that were used during the Putter Roundup are eligible to be selected. You must select the putter and the reason you would want it as your entry.

well, I think if 75 people did it wrong....JB and GG would have said something after 10.

well, I think if 75 people did it wrong....JB and GG would have said something after 10.

For sure! They always try to help out if entry changes need to be made.

IT'S AFTERNOON! announcement? hehehe..... good luck to everyone........

I feel good about this one....... I really like my entry!

i liked it too buddy. i thought this contest and the format was great. everyone really put some thought and some good energy in to it. i'm proud.

I agree. it was a great contest! I love anything that gets my creative juices pumping! It adds a little bit of work to the contests instead of just picking players or something like that!

I agree. it was a great contest! I love anything that gets my creative juices pumping! It adds a little bit of work to the contests instead of just picking players or something like that!

yeah, it's a nice change but i love the pick em contests that revolve around a tourny. it makes watching the events so much more fun.

yeah, it's a nice change but i love the pick em contests that revolve around a tourny. it makes watching the events so much more fun.

sure does!

Winner will be announced this afternoon.

Terrific! I hated the Corza, but the Daytona ghost REALLLY sits nice in my hand.

Absolutely! Then I don't have an excuse not to watch!

All I can say is WOW! You guys BROUGHT IT for this contest. There were some entries in here that were so good it has taken us all day of going back and forth to declare a winner. When the dust settled, the panel cast their votes and a winner was picked.

Congratulations to claycribbs

My best in show is no question...... the Cleveland Classic #2 Black

This putter is the whole package. As Mr. Babbit said "i'm not sure on the entire market of putters if there's better value than this putter....period!" and I have to agree. Then OEM said "classic looks, very good feel, and for the money it's awesome! Bang for the Buck is off the charts." I mean this thing has the OEM SEAL OF APPROVAL! How can you not go out and buy this thing! "The value for performance, it's pretty unbeatable, for the price, buy one for yourself and two for your friends!" are the words of JD and again we hear about that BANG for your buck! Sure, go out and buy another one of these "best in show" putters, but with all that money you save, and get a putter that is just as good or better, you can go out and buy ANYTHING else you want!

You want a great club and get more for yo money
Tired of your wife saying "Stop spending all this money honey"
Then go out and get a cleveland #2
Everyone will think your pretty cool
Get on the green with a draw or a cut
Then with this putter You'll make that putt
And when you make that 10 foot slider
You'll be just like PALE RIDER!

So overall, for it's performance and bang for the buck, I give it to the Cleveland Classic Black #2

BOOM!!! CLAY!!! well done pal!

WOW!!!!!! I'm not believing this! Thanks so much! Thank you THP and TM!

CongratuFreakinglations CC! This is an absolutely fantastic win! A perfect putter to go with your new white head cover.

Back