Big Break: Dominican Republic (SPOILERS)

dude brian on PEI = Volcano slowly exploding and erupting onto pretty golf course

I agree there's a dark side peaking out from the bubbly with Sara. But A-Rod is the least likable on the show. He wants a pat on the back for every shot. It was classic when Blair outhit him last night.

That being said, I would have enjoyed if last night's three holer would have been Sara and A-Rod.

Kevin

I want to marry Sara. Just love that girl.

Back of the line buddy. I saw her first lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought you liked cougars? Little young for you, no?

I'm equal opportunity hehe

I watched this last night and I must say that Andrew has the worst fashion sense in the world. That guy needs the Queer Eye gentlemen something fierce.

Football was disappointing. Bryan has some great lines, but I don't think I could stop laughing if I knew him in person. I could never play golf with him because his ranting after a bad shot would ruin my game. I can't stand when people piss and moan when they don't hit a good shot.

I would date Blaire if she didn't mind dating a midget. I would also date Sarah in a heartbeat and knowing me, I would bring out the dark Sarah.

I agree there's a dark side peaking out from the bubbly with Sara. But A-Rod is the least likable on the show. He wants a pat on the back for every shot. It was classic when Blair outhit him last night.

That being said, I would have enjoyed if last night's three holer would have been Sara and A-Rod.

Kevin

Yah getting outdriven by a female and he is a current/former PGA touring professional. Thats gotta hurt.

On the subject of Brian, this guy is classic. If he is even semi-serious with the comments he makes he is amazing. The whole 20 second speech about how amazing his driver swing is right before he yanks it left in the deep stuff was classic.

I watched this last night and I must say that Andrew has the worst fashion sense in the world. That guy needs the Queer Eye gentlemen something fierce.
I wasn't feeling the stripes/plaid thing he had going on. Bryan with the white socks and black shoes was off for him, he usually has it together.

I wasn't feeling the stripes/plaid thing he had going on. Bryan with the white socks and black shoes was off for him, he usually has it together.

Oh yeah, I forgot about that. If they would participate in this forum, they would have known better.

Best quote from Lori..... "Stripes everywhere and plaid, this guy is a mess."

Football was disappointing. Bryan has some great lines, but I don't think I could stop laughing if I knew him in person. I could never play golf with him because his ranting after a bad shot would ruin my game. I can't stand when people piss and moan when they don't hit a good shot.

I would date Blaire if she didn't mind dating a midget. I would also date Sarah in a heartbeat and knowing me, I would bring out the dark Sarah.

LMAO!!!

I agree Andrew dresses like hell, but what does he care...he is Rudy Gullianis son. Man, how much fun would that have been growing up.

I think the dumbest move was playing football. Brian wanted to play, so let him play, worst case scenario is that he gets beat and is benched for good. These guys suck at strategizing.

I think the dumbest move was playing football. Brian wanted to play, so let him play, worst case scenario is that he gets beat and is benched for good. These guys suck at strategizing.

Bryan being benched would have been good for the team dynamics I think. If it is good it is good, but he knows nothing about team dynamics. He only cares about himself.

I was really frustrated that they didn't let him play. I really wanted to hear his cart commentary after each shot.

Agreed - watching him play head-to-head for 3 holes might have made for the most entertaining segment ever on Big Break.

I was really frustrated that they didn't let him play. I really wanted to hear his cart commentary after each shot.

Big mistake by the dudes. He has been playing pretty good lately

Glossy posse just gets me everytime!! Brian is very...he hits PURE shots haa haa haa

I agree, letting Brian play the three holes would have been "pure" theatre (pun intended). :)

I would love to hear Brian call his own match live. The play by play would be a ratings diva.

On a side note, I'd also like to have Andrew's confidence. The guy muffs a shot and he's gearing for some more without a blink. Other than Sara, I'm also kinda digging post weight gain Blair. I think she's putting it in all the right places.

what the golf channel really needs to do is hire brian to call tournaments
he basically be a younger version of johnny miller
"ohhh that was a terrible shot... i would have hit that one sooo pure"

Elena is pretty annoying. Sarah is clearly the best "benched" player, and deserved to have a strike erased.

Elena is pretty annoying. Sarah is clearly the best "benched" player, and deserved to have a strike erased.

Sara really hasn't done much, and really gagged on tonight's show, but Elena is no better. But Sara really showed her bitchy side in that bus. She's not the sweetheart a lot of people make her out to be. I'm actually liking Blair, after not caring for her in the PEI show. She's staying out of the drama, other than obviously squealing to Christine about Elena's comments, and going about her business. And she does look much better with the weight gain. Her legs are fantastic.

Sara needs her ears pinned back, those are some incredible domes she's got going on. A-Rod was a drama queen with the illness thing. He should be on the girls team.

I think all the women are jealous, and understandably so, of the close relationship Elena has developed with Brian. He's one of a kind.

Kevin

spot on kevin. arod is a drama queen. funny you mention sara's ears b/c erin said she should tuck those things into her hat. i'm not sure how that lori chick hits a golf ball. her swing is ugly as hell and i'm sure she deals with massive amounts of chaffing.

If Brian honestly believe 20% of what he says he needs professional help.

Back