The Most Anticipated Club of the Next Year

Kmac

Banned
Reaction score
Handicap
What is it? What club are you most looking forward to this next year? Mashie? R11? CG16 irons?

Right now Id say for me its the R11 driver. White and all kinds of adjustability. Cant wait to see this thing.

EDIT: Wanted to add that Im looking for YOUR personal most anticipated club, not what club is going to be the most successful or most popular, what club are YOU most looking forward to either trying or buying.

Last edited:
Great thread......Mashie for me with the R11 white driver a close second.

Great thread......Mashie for me with the R11 white driver a close second.

Mashie is good but now that Ive had it twice, I look for something younger and newer, lol.

I personally am extremely intrigued by the TaylorMade forged irons. The R11 is right up there as well though. Hmm, both TaylorMade products, coincidence....or not!?

true. but I'm thinking more than just my selfish interests. I think a lot of peeps on the forum here are looking forward to it, especialy if they weren't able to hit it at the last Outing.

plus there may be a club out there that hasn't even been talked about that will make its debut at the PGA Show in January so this thread could change altogether

I personally am extremely intrigued by the TaylorMade forged irons. The R11 is right up there as well though. Hmm, both TaylorMade products, coincidence....or not!?

Someone might be turning into a fanboi!!! haha

Its hard for me because most has or is being tested. But for me out of the new stuff I have seen or played, it is the Mashie. A really solid hybrid head with that good of a shaft makes it one heck of a club.

Taylormade R11 Driver
Titleist 910 Driver
Cleveland Mashie
TM 2011 irons
Cleveland CG16 irons

Last edited:
The Mashie, have to try this out after hearing the hundreds of great remarks about it.

Diablo Octane driver and fairway woods in a flex that fits!

Taylormade R11 Driver
Titleist 910 Driver
Cleveland Mashie
TM 2011 irons

I thought for sure CG16s would be on your radar.

Well for me it's what I'm anticipating hitting at the outing.
R11
Mashie
Cg16 irons
Jpx 800 pro
Tm forged
Mizuno mp11 wedges

Hopefully at least some of these are available!!! If not I'm sure I'll fall in love with whatever is, haha

Nike VR Pro Hybrid
Nike VR Pro Fairway wood....seen pics and they both look sweet love the way that they have the compression channel throughout the entire bottom just like the VR Tour driver

JPX 800 irons, driver and 3w.

I thought for sure CG16s would be on your radar.

Oh yeah. Ugh, my brain isn't working at full capacity right now. Between work stress and a head cold I have sort of been in la-la-land today.

Well for me it's what I'm anticipating hitting at the outing.
R11
Mashie
Cg16 irons
Jpx 800 pro
Tm forged
Mizuno mp11 wedges

Hopefully at least some of these are available!!! If not I'm sure I'll fall in love with whatever is, haha

+1 Can't wait for these

Titleist 910 drivers. Really intrigued by the way the shaft system works. Need to get rid of this IZ

I have to add the Titleist 910 driver to my list which consisted of the R11.

Srixon Z-Star Driver.

910 drivers and fairways. And, now, the new Z-Star. Octane driver and fairways as well. Not sure if there are any irons coming out that I'm excited about. Maybe the JPX800 pros, but that's about it.

Cleveland CG16 irons
Callaway Razr X irons

The Cleveland Ultralite driver is the number 1 thing on my radar for 2011.
I'd like to replace my fairway woods as well.
I've been messing with a lot of different putters as well. Nothing serious yet though.

my new number 1: Srixon Driver
my number 2: Srixon Driver

lol! Line forms to the left people!!!!!!!

I think the Mashie, Burner 2.0's, and JPX800 pro's are what I'm looking forward to.

Back