Mardin

Reaction score
I was super pumped that we got Osama last night. Over the past few weeks there have been a bunch of golf related articles about Obama and how much golf he plays and if Donald Trump could beat Obama in a round of match-play, ect,ect.

So while watching his speech last night my mind drifted towards golf (obv.) and I started to wonder....hmmm??? I wonder what kind of clubs Obama is gaming in his bag? Does he have a full iron set or does he game some hybrids? Mallet or blade putter?? R11 or Razr Hawk?? This would be a very cool "What's In the bag" segment, if someone could find out this information.

I think this is a tough one. No company would ever want to be affiliated with a guy that supports murder in masses like this man.

I was super pumped that we got Osama last night. Over the past few weeks there have been a bunch of golf related articles about Obama and how much golf he plays and if Donald Trump could beat Obama in a round of match-play, ect,ect.

So while watching his speech last night my mind drifted towards golf (obv.) and I started to wonder....hmmm??? I wonder what kind of clubs Obama is gaming in his bag? Does he have a full iron set or does he game some hybrids? Mallet or blade putter?? R11 or Razr Hawk?? This would be a very cool "What's In the bag" segment, if someone could find out this information.

Don't know what clubs the Prez plays but I know that Trump plays a lot of competitive golf, has a scratch or near scratch handicap and is a great putter. Obama is a hacker. Trump would beat him easily. This is not a political statement either because I am not an Obama hater.

Wouldn't Matter what clubs he plays, his secret service staff is going to be all over the course. By the time he gets to his ball, it wont be in the fairway bunker, it's gonna be sitting in the middle of the fairway. And by the time he gets to the green, his ball wont be in the greenside bunker, it's gonna be two feet below the hole. It's time we had a President who can shoot 30+ strokes under par like Kim Jong "keepin it" IL.

I think this is a tough one. No company would ever want to be affiliated with a guy that supports murder in masses like this man.

uuhhhhhh............

not touching this with a 10' pole.

uuhhhhhh............

not touching this with a 10' pole.

It was a typo based on my reading. I thought it said Osama's bag, since that was the first part of the post. Not Obama's bag.

It was a typo based on my reading. I thought it said Osama's bag, since that was the first part of the post. Not Obama's bag.

freudian slip? :D

I was worried there for a second. I was going to have to get my flame retardant suit on.

He's gotta be hitting Powerbilt Air Force One irons....he's gotta be!

I dont know but here are some pics from google...... They look like to be Victory Reds and a SQ driver, but I can not find the putter

obamagolf476.jpg

091025_obama_golf_ap_392_regular.jpg

obama-golf-08.jpg

I was worried there for a second. I was going to have to get my flame retardant suit on.

I thought I was going to have to cancel my Florida trip. I figured the secret service was going to be all over JB after a comment like that and what better place to take him out than on the Bear Trap :D

One of my posts was deleted, not sure why.

Becasue it was political based and we do not have that on the public THP forum

That driver in the bag is a Callaway Warbird, you can see spot on the sole where the shaft ends and the distinctive shape of the sole. Is that black electrical tape on the hosel of that fairway wood?

Becasue it was political based and we do not have that on the public THP forum

It was a response to what I thought was your political based comment which I have to admit seemed a bit farfetched but you never know. Thanks for clearing that up.

Obama is a lefty...

Don't know what clubs the Prez plays but I know that Trump plays a lot of competitive golf, has a scratch or near scratch handicap and is a great putter. Obama is a hacker. Trump would beat him easily. This is not a political statement either because I am not an Obama hater.

You can't possibly believe Trump is a scratch golfer. Of course he's a great putter, he doesn't putt anything shorter than 8'. I've seen his 'cap posted in the 3-4 range on another site, and I suspect that is vanity all the way.

Not that Obama is not a hacker. He's a lefty for God's sake. They're all hackers.

Kevin

Wouldn't Matter what clubs he plays, his secret service staff is going to be all over the course. By the time he gets to his ball, it wont be in the fairway bunker, it's gonna be sitting in the middle of the fairway. And by the time he gets to the green, his ball wont be in the greenside bunker, it's gonna be two feet below the hole. .

Sounds like the way Clinton plays golf :D (i remember seeing an interview once that said Clinton was the king of the mulligans when he played)

You can't possibly believe Trump is a scratch golfer. Of course he's a great putter, he doesn't putt anything shorter than 8'. I've seen his 'cap posted in the 3-4 range on another site, and I suspect that is vanity all the way.

Not that Obama is not a hacker. He's a lefty for God's sake. They're all hackers.

Kevin

I dont know Trump's legitimate index or how he plays, but I did play in a charity event with him (4some behind his) and he shot 77. Based on who he was playing with, I would bet he played real golf too. He played with Trent Dilfer and if anybody knows Trent, they know he is a rule stickler.

I have little doubt that Trump has no difficulty breaking 80, but IDK about scratch.

I have little doubt that Trump has no difficulty breaking 80, but IDK about scratch.

According to GHIN his index is 3.4 or so. Whether or not he inputs all his scores or plays by the rules, I have no idea.

According to GHIN his index is 3.4 or so. Whether or not he inputs all his scores or plays by the rules, I have no idea.

Ah, thanks JB. How do you find this stuff?

Back