Anyone Watch The Voice?

RonInThornton

LEFTIES UNITE!!!
Reaction score
Handicap
28 GHIN
Caught a bit last night while the wife was watching it and ended up sitting down to watch the rest. Interesting concept as age and looks don't play into it, and since the singers are pre-selected you don't have to sit through the two or 3 torturous weeks of auditions that Idol puts you through.

I'll definitely be checking it out again next week

The wife and I watched it last night. Actually wasn't half bad!

i watched it last night. I thought the first few people were really good. Also enjoyed the banter between the hosts. I cant stop noticing how small Ceelo Green's hands are. ITs one of those things that i try not to look at, but its all i see.

Hopefully they dont go the way of idol and bring on tons of disaster tryouts.

i watched it last night. I thought the first few people were really good. Also enjoyed the banter between the hosts. I cant stop noticing how small Ceelo Green's hands are. ITs one of those things that i try not to look at, but its all i see.

I thought it was just me staring at his hands! I wasn't really familiar at all with him before this show. Is it something genetic or what?

I liked it and the concept...The contestants could really sing unlike American idol. Not sure we will see an 'pants on the floor' type acts, but we can hope..

I thought it was just me staring at his hands! I wasn't really familiar at all with him before this show. Is it something genetic or what?

The mega huge diamond encrusted watch he wears doesn't help much either.....

Watched it on Hulu this morning - liked it!

Glad i wasnt the only one who noticed it. I dont know much about him either, he didnt look much taller than Christina so hopefully its just relative to his height. In any regard, I hope the show is as entertaining as it was last night. I didnt even mind Carson Daly's part of the show; that surprised me.

My wife yelled out "Cee-Lo's got baby hands!" and I lost it.

I really really liked it even though I despise Aguillera, I'll be watching.

I never watch any of these shows with singing, dancing, stars, skating, whatever, but i admit it hooked me last night when the guy in the cowboy hat came out and absolutely nailed Tim McGraw's "Live like you are dying" song. He was easily, hands down my favorite.

I only remember being impressed like that one other time and it wasn't live. When Cas Haley was on America's Got Talent I watched the clip and was blown away by him too.

Is it just me? Or did Christina get a little bigger in the fun area?

Unfortunately, she got bigger in all areas,,,,,,,,,,, way bigger.

Unfortunately, she got bigger in all areas,,,,,,,,,,, way bigger.

yes she has, and yes they are...larger. Still sessy though.

Wife and I watched it and LOVED it. The whole idea and the fact that everyone can actually sing when they get out there makes me able to watch.

I liked it and the concept...The contestants could really sing unlike American idol. Not sure we will see an 'pants on the floor' type acts, but we can hope..

Boom, there it is.

Truly the better of the two is the voice for sure. I'm DVRing it but I have yet to watch the last 2 episodes. I know they started the "duels" this week, but I haven't seen them finish up their teams yet myself.

Caught the last half of it last night for the first time and I liked it, I DVRed the last portion for my wife to see, but now that someone posted they are reairing it tonight, I will get the entire show. Worth a watch IMO.

I try to watch it on Hulu when I get a chance.... Great show!

I liked it. Cool concept.

ceelo should not wear all red, he looked like a giant tomato with baby hands last night

CeeLo can wear whatever he wants when he sells albums the way he does... I'm sure his watch is worth more than 3 of my house.

The wife and I only watched 1 "talent" show until this one. that was America's Got Talent, but that was more for Howie and Piers. However, we started watching this show the first night and have been hooked since.

Onto Cee-Lo, not only does he have small hands, but, the clothes he wears make him look like he's not much taller than my 6 year old, who is short for his age.

Angela Wolff is the daughter of the head pro of my home course. My brother was in the same grade as her when she went to Metter for a few years. I think they showed Gregg a few times on TV.

Back