The ole switcheroo

No_Three_Jacks

Amateur around scratch
Reaction score
Handicap
I think this might be a cool idea.

List another member of THP that you could play with whats in their bag tomorrow and shoot the same you do now or better. put their name and copy and paste their bag. :golf:

List another member of THP that you could play with whats in their bag tomorrow and shoot the same you do now or better. put their name and copy and paste their bag. :golf:

Sorry, but I really don't understand this.

OEM Kevin. Judging by his thread I'm assuming he's got 4 warehouses full of clubs to choose from.

I think the OP has an interesting idea. Take someone else that is active here and that you like their current setup. Then say why.

I took the idea the same as JB...I'll have to do a bit of scouting around in signatures and get back to this idea.

Choose another members "whats in the bag" that interests you and that you could use to shoot the same or better than normal.

Copy and paste their forum name and equipment.

Is that right?

yes, like your bag I'd play with... minus the niblick :banghead:

I just cant chip with them. It's like should i put spin on the ball, should i putt stroke, etc? Actually I prolly wouldnt mind dead handing it from 70 yds :) better?

I just cant chip with them. It's like should i put spin on the ball, should i putt stroke, etc? Actually I prolly wouldnt mind dead handing it from 70 yds :) better?

All of the above by the sounds of other members' experiences with that club.

Back to the original topic at hand: I would actually love to have a go with your bag. Since the FT-iZ is the younger brother of my driver, I want to see if it's actually any better, without the lambo styling! I just couldn't justify the extra couple hundred dollars to buy one back when I got my driver since I was, and still am terrible with a driver haha.

yes, like your bag I'd play with... minus the niblick :banghead:

Then that just defeats the purpose of the thread! hahaha. If we're posting peoples bags that we could shoot the same or better with, we can't be switching or removing clubs now can we? Because then it's just "What clubs could you play today that you could shoot the same or better than you do right now?" Regardless of whose bag it is.

But back to the original thread concept, I could probably do pretty well with Hawk's setup, I think we shoot around the same.

Driver: R9 w/ Kusala Silver 61R
Fairway Wood: Launcher FL Ultralite 19°
Hybrids: Mashie
Irons: TBD
Wedges: CG16 52°, 56°, 60°
Putter: White Hot Tour Rossie
Ball: e6

Except his irons are to be determined. But whatever they are, would hopefully work for me!

I could play with TC's bag today, driver I love, I used to game the Burner 2.0s, and the MPT-11's are similar to my MPT-10s. Plus he's lefty.

In my GROM

Driver: R11 w/ Fubuki Alpha
3wood: Superfast
Hybrid: M3, courtesy of and
Irons: Burner 2.0's (not to get confused with the S3's)
Wedges: MPT 11 (50*, 55*, 60*)
The Flat-Stick: Si1

I could probably play Hanks's bag. I've hit that driver/shaft combo and it was a cannon for me. I like the Octane fairways, I have 2 mashies and liked the R11 rescue when I hit it. Forged irons which is serious, I like the wedges and I have been using a 49 niblick. I think it would be an easy transition to play with that setup.

Driver-- K15 w/ C Kua 59g
Fairway Wood-- Diablo Octane Tour 3w?
Hybrid-- Mashie M3, M4 Taylormade R11 Rescue 4h
Irons-- Tour Preferred CB 6-PW
Wedges-- MPT 11 Black Nickel 52*, 56*, 60* (DG Spinner Shafts)
Specialty-- Niblick 49*
Putter-- Si-1
Ball-- B330-RX Yellow

i like blugolds bag

Supertri
R9 4wood
3h & 4h Rescue 11
5h Rescue 11 {testing for THPers everywhere}
6-PW Idea Pro Gold
xFT 52* 56* 60*
Si-4

Keeping with the theme of sticking with a fellow lefty, I'd take johndeere10's bag:

LEFTY BAG!!!

Driver: RAZR Hawk Tour 9.5 RIP X
3 WD: 909 F3 15 degree
Hybrid: Mashie 18 degree w/ Kua 83
Wedges: 52 and 58 w/ x100
Irons: 3-PW i15 red dots w/100
Putter: 34" C&L 350 Milled First CL-1 Made

I love that driver, I'd love to try the Miura wedges and I am a fan of the i15's. I think it would be a sweet bag to move into.

id play tcs also.. in right handed lol

I would go with Coolbreeze's bag, one its a lefty bag so I can use it. Two I am totally intrigued by the Wilson irons, I would love to give them a whirl and I think from reading the review thread I could shoot well with them.

I'd have to say TC's bag as well. I played with the burner 2.0's in the store and really liked them. Plus I just can't say no to the R11.

Only problem is, I'd have to hit everything backwards. :bulgy-eyes:

In my GROM

Driver: R11 w/ Fubuki Alpha
3wood: Superfast
Hybrid: M3, courtesy of and
Irons: Burner 2.0's (not to get confused with the S3's)
Wedges: MPT 11 (50*, 55*, 60*)
The Flat-Stick: Si1

Thanks fellas. Truth be told, there are some great bags in here and there's lots about a lot of them that I'd love to play.

I wouldn't mind JB's bag just to try the Srixon offerings!

Thanks fellas. Truth be told, there are some great bags in here and there's lots about a lot of them that I'd love to play.

JB's bag does not come in lefty.

Yeah, can I play JB's bag also? NC putter is calling my name...

i like the look of dr teeths bag
In my bag
Driver: R11 9* w/Diamana 'ahina 60 courtsey of and The Kingdom
Hybrid: Mashie M1 15.5* & M3 20.5*
Irons: CB 4-5 & MCs 6-PW
Wedges: xFT 50*, 54* & 58*
Putter: Red X3
Ball: Penta TP

I'd have take Ole Gray's bag! Really loving the Cleveland SL 290 and the CG 16 irons after testing them at a demo day. The only thing I'd ask is if he'd put the Cleveland 17* 3wood back in to his bag first. :joy: Oh, and I'd get to try a Niblick too.

In my Blue/Black/Silver C130 Golf Bag

SL290 10.5
Baffler DWS 1H 16 Degree
R11 7 - Wood 22 Degree (Thanks to THP & TaylorMade)
4 - PW CG16 Irons
CG16 GW 50 & SW 56 Wedges
Niblick 42 degree Utility Club
Putter - Mini Marxman

MattyKrack17 I could def see myself going out and making about 5 or 6 birdies with your setup. The Puma gear would be the cherry on the top!

Driver: Burner Sf 2.0, 9.5 stiff with Aldila VooDoo SvS6
4 wood: Burner Sf 2.0 4 wood stiff
Hybrid: TWS, 23*. Proforve V2 stiff
Irons: Ci9, 5-GW, FST Stiff
Wedges: Mp-R Chrome- 52* and 58*, Rife Spinners
Putter: Ray Cook Tv4
Ball: Z-Star yellow
Clothes, and Shoes: Puma!

Back