• Hampton Cove, Huntsville, AL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Shoals, Muscle Shoals, AL

• Oxmoor Valley, Birmingham, AL

• Ross Bridge, Birmingham, AL

• Other location (please specifiy in post)

• Total voters
Can't wait to come play in 11 days. Played like a dog in a company outing last weekend, so I'm relying on the company to be good (which I know it will be) because my game has started hibernating for the winter.

Can't wait to come play in 11 days. Played like a dog in a company outing last weekend, so I'm relying on the company to be good (which I know it will be) because my game has started hibernating for the winter.

Hey winter weather and the cold wind will do that to ya good buddy. It will be fun seeing you and Dad again! Don't forget to bring some warm clothes as it get's chilly up in them thar hills :tremble:

The facebook birdie just told me they are expecting some white stuff in Blairsville this weekend, anyone got an extended forecast?

I might have to go shopping for longjohns :)

The facebook birdie just told me they are expecting some white stuff in Blairsville this weekend, anyone got an extended forecast?

I might have to go shopping for longjohns :)

Shouldnt be bad that weekend, there is just a front coming through, by snow they mean a flake or two.

Is the Florida golfer afraid of a little snow? :laugh: I just hope the temps are nicer down that way since I've been waking up to a nice layer of frost for the past few days.

Is the Florida golfer afraid of a little snow? :laugh: I just hope the temps are nicer down that way since I've been waking up to a nice layer of frost for the past few days.

LOL, man after living up there with that mess and then moving down here...yeah I'll take sunshine :)

Thanks 1T, I was thinking it was the typical knee-jerk OMG it's gonna snow reaction!

LOL, man after living up there with that mess and then moving down here...yeah I'll take sunshine :)

Thanks 1T, I was thinking it was the typical knee-jerk OMG it's gonna snow reaction!

I dont think it has frosted yet, maybe one time. so I think we will be fine, that 8:20 tee time will be chilly though. Very typical knee jerk...they just want to get people riled up...my wife is one of em, haha

I dont think it has frosted yet, maybe one time. so I think we will be fine, that 8:20 tee time will be chilly though. Very typical knee jerk...they just want to get people riled up...my wife is one of em, haha

One-T, does your wife play golf? I have thought about getting my wife to try it, but I am unsure.

One-T, does your wife play golf? I have thought about getting my wife to try it, but I am unsure.

she's got clubs but i don't think she plays. btw, one-t, aka jeff overton, aka my little brother also went to WCU! woot woot. catamount club y'all!

she's got clubs but i don't think she plays. btw, one-t, aka jeff overton, aka my little brother also went to WCU! woot woot. catamount club y'all!

Really, what years was he there?

No problem SW. We will have two or three eight person bobsleds on the top of that mountain in Blairsville and we will look like one of them thar Nascar drivers headed down the mountain to the golf course :thumb:

Really, what years was he there?

geez, i want to say from 2001-2006 or something like that. his wife went there as well, she was a cheerleader. he was in a fraternity there, lived in the house, they've since burned it down and took their charter away, lol

I didn't know anyone actually graduated from wcu, always thought you just ran outta beer and moved on.

Of course I kid, spent a lot of time on that campus

I somehow managed to post this via my HTC Incredible, the worst named product ever.

I didn't know anyone actually graduated from wcu, always thought you just ran outta beer and moved on.

Of course I kid, spent a lot of time on that campus

I somehow managed to post this via my HTC Incredible, the worst named product ever.

dang man! you've been everywhere. yeah, i think everyone in the continental southern united states has partied in cullowhee at some point, haha

I reckon I can channel my inner redneck and whoop you boys in some sled races...rubbins' racing'

I reckon I can channel my inner redneck and whoop you boys in some sled races...rubbins' racing'

SW you might want to check out the Bridgestone orange ball tester thread. Dude Santa Claus has come to town and you can bring ya orange balls to Blairsville to play in the snow!

That was Pi Kapps. I spent a lot of time at that house. I was a Lambda Chi up there. We were kickoff of campus too! Crappy situation.

Lamda Chi huh....I can name half your darn fraternity. Yeah I was a Pi Kapp....when did you graduate?

That was Pi Kapps. I spent a lot of time at that house. I was a Lambda Chi up there. We were kickoff of campus too! Crappy situation.

Someone should have told me that place was no longer. I had left some brain cells there.

Gray thanks for the heads up, I got em waiting on me @ THP World Headquarters...ellie is watching them for me :)

And lastly is the area we are staying in still dry and we need to import our beverages or can we wait and buy local?

Someone should have told me that place was no longer. I had left some brain cells there.

Gray thanks for the heads up, I got em waiting on me @ THP World Headquarters...ellie is watching them for me :)

And lastly is the area we are staying in still dry and we need to import our beverages or can we wait and buy local?

Thats awesome, when were you at the Pi Kapp house?

I will find ou tthe answer to the beer question and let you know

Not sure about that SW? You might want to bring a load with ya just in case it's still dry. Last time we had to get them Calloway boys to run over to North Carolina for a beer run.

Thats awesome, when were you at the Pi Kapp house? I will find ou tthe answer to the beer question and let you know

Probably twice a month from 1998 thru 2002 (my friends were a bit slow so it might have creeped into 2003) :)

Thanks for the beer help!

Thats awesome, when were you at the Pi Kapp house?

I will find ou tthe answer to the beer question and let you know

I graduated in 2003 with Muench, Judd and Jon Lucas. December class.

Probably twice a month from 1998 thru 2002 (my friends were a bit slow so it might have creeped into 2003) :)

Thanks for the beer help!

friends with any brothers there? if so, who?

I graduated in 2003 with Muench, Judd and Jon Lucas. December class.

hahaha, hilarious! Who is this?

This is jarret calloway- not jeff overton

Back