Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
THIS IS A PRESS RELEASE

1250993082_eruJJ-L.jpg

Bonita Springs, FL – Lori Taylor needed something different in a visor and she couldn’t find it. Instead of complaining about her conundrum, she created a new way to customize visors. Visor Versa is the innovative design that allows players to change bands of the visor to coordinate with their clothing or their mood.
1250993083_Mv9BF-L.jpg

This new spin on visors was created just one year ago by Taylor, president of Visor Versa. Taylor is an avid golfer who used to play three rounds a week and found it difficult to keep her headwear up-to-date with her golf attire.

“I was just always looking for cute visors to match my golf outfits, swimsuits, and other items in my summer attire,” said Taylor. “It starting becoming an expensive habit, I knew there had to be another way. So, I just started looking at how I could customize the visors I already had.”

A thriving entrepreneur spirit and artistic background led Taylor to solve her own problem. Taylor started with just a few bands to wear for herself, but soon friends began to request customized bands to match their wardrobes.

Taylor realized that women all over the world would appreciate the versatility of the visors at the beach, boating, playing golf and tennis. Visor Versa was launched.

1250993073_zLg6E-L.jpg

“I’ve had many different jobs in my life and had several successful businesses with my husband. When the concept of Visor Versa came to me, and my friends all wanted their own, I knew it was time to take a chance on a new venture. The options are endless for our buyers. We are always designing more bands for ladies of all tastes.

Visors are available in either coil or clip on styles in seven different colors; black, white, red, brown, pink, khaki, and navy blue. The bands come in limitless numbers of patterns to including more traditional patterns of argyle, pin stripes, polka dots, and more dramatic style choices feature animal prints, martinis, flip flops, and holiday themes.

Get started with the Visor Versa package – choose one visor color and 2 bands to match for $27. For more information or to purchase Visor Versa visit the website at www.visorversa.com.

Visor Versa was founded by Lori Taylor in 2010. Designs are brought to life with the discerning female athlete in mind. Perfect to wear for any activity in the sun; golf, tennis, boating, a day at the beach, or as a tournament favor – with visor bands to fit ANY theme or occasion… or custom-printed for special events.

• Admin
Can this attach to different brands or only to the visorversa brand visors?

That is an excellent question and I honestly do not know the answer to it but I am about to email the company so I will find out. I am trying to see if they can send some down for the outing so we can all try them out.

UPDATE: I just heard back from them and they said the bands only work with the Visor Versa visors.

Last edited:
Back