FS: 2010 Mizuno Twister Stand Bag

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bogey317

SeeMore Addict
Reaction score
Handicap
I need to sell this Like New Mizuno bag. It has seen the course once. The Mizuno Twister is a hybrid bag that performs equally well as a stand/carry bag and cart bag. The bag's Kabuki Organizer offers 'Divide and Slide' Technology allowing quick access to clubs. A detachable wrap around main pocket offers the option of a lightweight summer bag (with pockets detached) or a multi-pocket all season bag. Asking $140 shipped CONUS.

4ab3697a1d32d01f653bfcca9d74bc1019ce416a.Bag

Only if you were a week earlier I would have bought it. Good luck though someone will definitely pick this one up.

I need to sell this Like New Mizuno bag. It has seen the course once. The Mizuno Twister is a hybrid bag that performs equally well as a stand/carry bag and cart bag. The bag's Kabuki Organizer offers 'Divide and Slide' Technology allowing quick access to clubs. A detachable wrap around main pocket offers the option of a lightweight summer bag (with pockets detached) or a multi-pocket all season bag. Asking $140 shipped CONUS.

4ab3697a1d32d01f653bfcca9d74bc1019ce416a.Bag

Do you have a picture of the other side of the bag showing how the strap attaches to the bag? I'm in the market for a new stand bag/cart bag and well, I play Mizuno so this may be a good fit

Thanks!

Do you have a picture of the other side of the bag showing how the strap attaches to the bag? I'm in the market for a new stand bag/cart bag and well, I play Mizuno so this may be a good fit

Thanks!

Never mind. Found one their website. This isn't the bag for me but it is a nice bag and I'm sure it will get snapped up.

I would be willing to trade for a nice TM stand bag in good condition.

Is the bag still available?

Bag is gone, Mods can close it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back