THP FF Week 4 Thread

Because Bridges already picked up the squirrel, you are left scrambling.

Because Bridges already picked up the squirrel, you are left scrambling.

And he has potential to be the starting RB on the squirrel team, if he keeps playing like he did last week. Head squirrel said he reminded him of an old bruiser.

And he has potential to be the starting RB on the squirrel team, if he keeps playing like he did last week. Head squirrel said he reminded him of an old bruiser.

Well, I mean with this stellar group, he should be the starter.

McGahee
Ringer
Kuhn
Wells
Jennings
Blount

Well, I mean with this stellar group, he should be the starter.

McGahee
Ringer
Kuhn
Wells
Jennings
Blount

Hey now, I just got wells back from injury and he looked pretty good. But i admit there are 2-3 that are useless unless injury happens. But if they do, then everything will be ok. Blount maybe taking over one of your rb's spots (cadallic) in the depth chart before to long.

Hey now, I just got wells back from injury and he looked pretty good. But i admit there are 2-3 that are useless unless injury happens. But if they do, then everything will be ok. Blount maybe taking over one of your rb's spots (cadallic) in the depth chart before to long.

Care to bet a little something on that. Spoke to a few guys yesterday. Spell time only for Blount

Care to bet a little something on that. Spoke to a few guys yesterday. Spell time only for Blount

Well obviously I wouldnt want to since you know people in the NFL. You have the advantage to pick up the phone and say hey is this guy going to be involved at all, or hey hows so and so's injury? I cant do that lol

Well obviously I wouldnt want to since you know people in the NFL. You have the advantage to pick up the phone and say hey is this guy going to be involved at all, or hey hows so and so's injury? I cant do that lol

Not as much anymore. But you could also read all the sports news. For instance Yahoo Sports, ESPN, etc... have all said the same thing. Spell time only. Now of course if he plays well, that could change.

Not as much anymore. But you could also read all the sports news. For instance Yahoo Sports, ESPN, etc... have all said the same thing. Spell time only. Now of course if he plays well, that could change.

Well with slaton/berrian being huge busts so far, figured it was worth a shot. Shot myself in the foot by taking the jets one round to early (had bradshaw wrote down to take in the 6th and didnt take him) then took slaton instead of collie. O well its ok not trying to make excuses, this only my second year playing, cant win them all. Its still a TON of fun to be a part of, I wont win it all but I will win a couple here and there(hopefully lol) to knock some people back.

Blount will get carries, which is more you can say for some of the others...haha. He might end up as more.

As for Slaton, he was a backup when the season started.

Blount will get carries, which is more you can say for some of the others...haha. He might end up as more.

As for Slaton, he was a backup when the season started.

Haha I know, I think I took ringer as my last pick just for the hell of it, since Chris J. gets so many touches was thinking he might get nicked up for a game or 2.

Slaton pick was the one I panicked on, I was going to take McFadden but he went right before it was my turn, so I flipped $hit and didnt know what to do, time was running out and I just saw slaton and said well he will get some catches and clicked ok. Bad choice lol

The squirrel might have been available...haha

The squirrel might have been available...haha

I know I should have taken him in the first round lol

Spoiler
body-build-squirrel.jpg

I am just Happy that Austin Collie was drafted and then was released before the season started...

Two reports of breaking news.....For OEM that is.

Donald Brown is out this week....Poor little OEM.

Bridges Squirrel is going to fill in...haha

OEM it looks like Bernard Scott will be your man this week. Knowing our luck, he will put up 12 points or so since he has a total of about 12 carries all year.

Lol. Dude I love the squirrel. I think I saw him playing for Texas today whiffing on a punt return.
Two reports of breaking news.....For OEM that is.

Donald Brown is out this week....Poor little OEM.

Bridges Squirrel is going to fill in...haha

OEM it looks like Bernard Scott will be your man this week. Knowing our luck, he will put up 12 points or so since he has a total of about 12 carries all year.

Lol Nice work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hahahahaha. Andrea doesnt understand why I'm laughing right now.
Nope, the squirrel was with me today. We played catch in the backyard lol

Spoiler
fannation-comsuper_squirrel.jpg

Haha We went for Ice cream and a special shot afterwards to. He is ready to go for tomorrow.

Spoiler
body-build-squirrel.jpg

The best part is, if I had to choose some of the RB on your team, I would rather have the squirrel and a player to be named later than half of them...HA!

Back