Am i Weird?? dont answer!!

MattyKrack17

MattyCaulk AkA DigDug
Reaction score
Handicap
anyway, i want to take a camera next time im out golfing and have my buddy snap pix, id really like a good pic of me hitting out of a bunker, with sand flying, and just some swing pix...

just to have .. is that weird? i feel kinda awkward even thinkin of asking another guy to take pix of me while golfing :blob:

If you don't want an answer, why ask the question?

Well.. at least you didn't say you wanted to replicate the Marilyn Monroe picture....

No, it's not weird at all. I love pics from the golf course.

I think it would be pretty cool to have. Make it your avatar when it happens.

you would need a camera capable of catching high speed movement maybe we could start a thread for the pics??

dude, if you want a pic then just get it done. I wouldnt think your wierd. maybe a little but I would forget about it..hehe

I don't think it's weird that you asked your buddy to take a picture of you golfing. I just think it's weird that you want a picture of yourself golfing. Are you like Leonard Shelby from "Memento"? Are you afraid you're going to forget that you golf?

no more wierder than me hitting golf balls made of snow in the garden during the winter

no more wierder than me hitting golf balls made of snow in the garden during the winter

I never even thought of this...
The 12" of snow we got this weekend is perfectly wet to make balls!

lol, ok its a little weird, but id love a nice action shot.. i like photography.. whatever ill get it done and post it here

I never even thought of this...
The 12" of snow we got this weekend is perfectly wet to make balls!

i was doing over the winter months just to get a golf fix. good thing is you see if your hitting the sweet spot as it splats on the club face ;)

lol, ok its a little weird, but id love a nice action shot.. i like photography.. whatever ill get it done and post it here

For the record, I have no problem with you wanting a nice action shot.

But don't show people the one in the bunker. Show them the one from the tee box or fairway. You should never keep any proof that you ever play from a hazard.

For the record, I have no problem with you wanting a nice action shot.

But don't show people the one in the bunker. Show them the one from the tee box or fairway. You should never keep any proof that you ever play from a hazard.

hey sand play is actually one of my stronger points, but ill get a coupld and see which i like lol

Depends, are you going to dress like Nathalie Gulbis for the pictures? The waxing would hurt like a SOB, but hey whatever gets you through the night.

Yeah man, having another dude take your picture on the golf course is really weird.

[Feverishly trying to change my avatar before anyone notices]

That would be a cool picture.......unless you are dressed in as*less chaps and a see through mesh shirt. Then that might be a little weird to ask you friend to photograph. Especially from behind.

I don't think it's weird that you asked your buddy to take a picture of you golfing. I just think it's weird that you want a picture of yourself golfing.

It is? I love that I have pictures taken from various courses I have played. Things such as Bandon, PGA National, etc...offer some great memories when I wont be able to travel to some of these incredible venues.

No it's not wierd, I love great golf course pictures. My dad takes pictures all of the time when I'm golfing and its cool to look back and see where I've played and it's just cool for memories sake.

Yeah man, having another dude take your picture on the golf course is really weird.

[Feverishly trying to change my avatar before anyone notices]

Now that's funny.

And no it is not weird IMO. It is only akward if the photographer is saying, "perfect, perfect. Now be like the tiger. Rrrrrr. Now turn to the other side. Great pose. Keep it up!".

Now that's funny.

And no it is not weird IMO. It is only akward if the photographer is saying, "perfect, perfect. Now be like the tiger. Rrrrrr. Now turn to the other side. Great pose. Keep it up!".

hahaha that was funny.

I dont think its weird. "Hey man, take a picture of me hitting this 300 yard drive" or "Hey, get this in a picture, im about to hole this 30 foot putt" Nope not weird at all.

Thanks guys, hopefully ill get some good pix! Maybe ill start a new thread

I don't think it is weird.

But, when I am playing golf, I am thinking of my next shot (i.e. how to get out of the trouble that I just landed in). I am not sure I want to be thinking about how to frame my playing partner's swing on the camera.

This whole thread is weird. As for getting your picture taken on the course, no that is not weird.

Back