dog troubles...any suggestions

C

ChristianGolfer

so the neighbor has a bull mastiff.throw a saddle on it and it looks like a horse.they take the dog out and it drops very large loads in the grass....they don't pick it up.We have talked with the office and the office says they have asked repeatedly to clean up after this beast.I'd hate to go over there and make a request myself.might not be so nice.what now.suggestions?

Animal control?

Why dont you go drop your pants and $hat in their yard?

Build a fence to keep it out of sight?

How about a relaxed, not terribly stern letter in their mailbox from 'a concerned neighbor' asking them to kindly clean up after their dog?

And if that doesn't work.... Scoop that crap up and drop it on their front porch hahahah!

On their car. with a note saying "Your Dog left this on my lawn.
How about a relaxed, not terribly stern letter in their mailbox from 'a concerned neighbor' asking them to kindly clean up after their dog?

And if that doesn't work.... Scoop that crap up and drop it on their front porch hahahah!

Why dont you go drop your pants and $hat in their yard?

That reminds me of Jim Carrey in Me, Myself, and Irene

I would absolutely pick it up in a bag and put it back in their yard. Or heck use a shovel and fling it back over. There is absolutely no reason for what they are doing.

One of my customers had this exact problem, dogs will generally go back to the same spot to :poop: There are products you can buy that are offsensive smelling to dogs that you can spray the area and it will deter them from comming back. Ask at your local pet store for the products.

we have a neighbors dog that does the same thing in our yard. i've asked them to at least come outside with their dog when they let it out, and they refused. i throw rocks at it every time i catch him in my yard, it doesn't deter him though. one day i'm going to let my dog out on him and let him destroy that b*stard! i can't stand lazy pet owners and i can't stand that their dog does his business in my yard. i don't want to call animal control b/c the dog will more than likely get put down. it's a sticky situation for sure.

we have a neighbors dog that does the same thing in our yard. i've asked them to at least come outside with their dog when they let it out, and they refused. i throw rocks at it every time i catch him in my yard, it doesn't deter him though. one day i'm going to let my dog out on him and let him destroy that b*stard! i can't stand lazy pet owners and i can't stand that their dog does his business in my yard. i don't want to call animal control b/c the dog will more than likely get put down. it's a sticky situation for sure.

OMG, I totally disagree. You throw rocks at the dog? That could really harm it...no? If anything try a garden hose.

OMG, I totally disagree. You throw rocks at the dog? That could really harm it...no? If anything try a garden hose.

he is a cave man!

He would have to hit the dog for it to harm the dog. Just throwing rocks at a dog could do not harm to it. :D Now the question is how well does TC throw

I thought the Amish were a non violent people?

Mostly everyone in my neighborhood picks up after their dog. There is one guy who has 2 huge dogs that doesn't. It gross the dog likes to "unload" in front of my place on the sidewalk.

hahaha that was my first thought too! No chance a dog is going to finish up its... duty.... Whilst being sprayed!

The hose trick works and after a time or two they will find someone else's yard, hope it's the owners. I actually trained my old setter not to bark at night using a squirt bottle.

Sorry for combining posts but TC, this might be your answer for the issue from that thread yesterday about Bama and his "welching" on the bet you two had and not paying for the $10 of drinks you had Saturday night. We an put him in the middle of the driving range and you can take shots at him during demo day at the next outing. Wait a minute, as I remember watching you hit balls at demo day, the center of the of the range might be the safest spot for him to stand. :D

The direct way is to meet him on the lawn and hand him a bag.

Another method (If you are easily offended do not read)
Spoiler

Someone on another forum once suggested cooking up a batch of bacon, and pouring the grease over the piles. Next time the dog comes through instant recycling. I've caught my dog eating crap before so I know it would not kill them, but it is still wrong on many levels.

Personally, I would wait until it the dog and its owner are outside and when they leave the area without picking up the "load", I'd yell out, "you need to pick that up!". I've done that a few times when people walk their dogs in front of my house and start to walk away after the dog does their business.

I like this method. Then go to the ole flaming bag of :poop: trick.

jesus! i don't hit the dog with rocks, i pepper the areas around him to show him i mean business. i'm not into animal cruelty at all, but i wouldn't mind never seeing that dog again.

I would absolutely pick it up in a bag and put it back in their yard. Or heck use a shovel and fling it back over. There is absolutely no reason for what they are doing.

My initial response was this but after reading about putting the dogs $hit on their car w/ a note.................. That would be priceless!!!!

jesus! i don't hit the dog with rocks, i pepper the areas around him to show him i mean business. i'm not into animal cruelty at all, but i wouldn't mind never seeing that dog again.

Sure thing Mr. Vick. :act-up:
I like the Garden hose idea or get an air horn and blow it everytime it comes around your grass.

Sure thing Mr. Vick. :act-up:
I like the Garden hose idea or get an air horn and blow it everytime it comes around your grass.

thanks for the compliment. i'm more pissed at the nieghbor themselves. i've asked a number of times for them to accompany their dog but they just won't and they don't care.

Back