THP Putter Covers - What do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will def have to buy one for myself and one for Uncle Daddy with his new love for Seemore

ooh, these are NICE!

They look top quality too.

As we said in the last thread about it, we believe that SeeMore makes the best headcovers on the market for putters. Their quality is outstanding. We asked for the partnership and share it. The same way we did with the Pukka hats, Antigua shirts, and Daphne's headcovers. Our store is not filled with GENERIC products, but products from companies that we truly believe in.
I understand that and applaud wanting to use only products you truly believe in. However, would you use a Titleist head cover on a TM driver? Daphne doesn't make golf clubs, neither does Pukka or Antigua. SeeMore does. If I had a SeeMore putter it would be an easy decision to make. Do you understand the distinction?

I understand that and applaud wanting to use only products you truly believe in. However, would you use a Titleist head cover on a TM driver? Daphne doesn't make golf clubs, neither does Pukka or Antigua. SeeMore does. If I had a SeeMore putter it would be an easy decision to make. Do you understand the distinction?

I do understand the distinction, but I just dont agree with it. My opinion that is all. Would I use a Titleist headcover on a TM driver? Of course I would if it was a THP Headcover and featured our logo all over it.

Some will look at it like a SeeMore cover and that is up to them. To me, it is and will be the THP Putter Cover made by SeeMore. That is what I see when I look at it, but for those that do not care for it, we understand and respect your opinion.

I understand what you are saying- but I have no problem putting a seemore cover on my TM Monte Carlo (assuming it fits). Its another sweet THP thing to show off!

I understand what you are saying- but I have no problem putting a seemore cover on my TM Monte Carlo (assuming it fits). Its another sweet THP thing to show off!

It should fit. My Kia Ma version fits a blade style cover.

I think THP far outweighs the SeeMore name on these things, although i do see where people are coming from saying they wouldn't want to put a seemore cover on a TM putter, or a Scotty Cameron cover on a SeeMore putter.

That being said, I really do think the customized logo and label on this cover outweighs the brand when considering what to put it on.

Well I think they look terrific and I wouldn't be concerned if it was on any of my putters but I know some would. Great job all round imo.

i was just looking at these again, and while they do look fantastic, i think i would like to see one with just one big "!" on the side as opposed to all the smaller ones. are you guys open to suggestions or are you pretty much going with what you have in mind?

i was just looking at these again, and while they do look fantastic, i think i would like to see one with just one big "!" on the side as opposed to all the smaller ones. are you guys open to suggestions or are you pretty much going with what you have in mind?

We have decided to go with this batch. It does not mean that we will not do a second batch next year or something as another limited run.

We also have GOOD NEWS! We will be offering these up in the store soon on a VERY limited capacity. We will only have a certain amount and when they are gone, they are gone! We hope everybody likes what they see and when we get them in, we will have more pictures and pricing available.

I must get my order in. As a headcover ho' (SeeMore especially) I will beat someone to get one of these, and I'm a football coach, I can do it.

We have decided to go with this batch. It does not mean that we will not do a second batch next year or something as another limited run.

We also have GOOD NEWS! We will be offering these up in the store soon on a VERY limited capacity. We will only have a certain amount and when they are gone, they are gone! We hope everybody likes what they see and when we get them in, we will have more pictures and pricing available.

congrats on deciding on these. I think they look great. I would imagine that they will sell fast. Too bad I don't have a blade putter(yet)

Glad to see they are almost here, one of my Slotlines keeps complaining about these cooler temps.

congrats on deciding on these. I think they look great. I would imagine that they will sell fast. Too bad I don't have a blade putter(yet)

With only 50 of each color being made...You want them for a collectible...haha

I kid of course. We are glad people like them so much. Thanks everybody.

With only 50 of each color being made...You want them for a collectible...haha

I kid of course. We are glad people like them so much. Thanks everybody.

i'll just take 10 of each...then when they sell out, like the belt buckles, I will be able to put them up in the marketplace. Could help me pay for the spring outing.

The second you're taking orders I'll put one in for a white one!! Man am I glad I got myself a blade putter, if nothing else just for this cover!! I might putt like sh!t but look at my awesome putter cover!!!

The second you're taking orders I'll put one in for a white one!! Man am I glad I got myself a blade putter, if nothing else just for this cover!! I might putt like sh!t but look at my awesome putter cover!!!

putt like sh$t but look good doing it! I like it

those look like good quality headcovers
if I had to pick I like the black
but how about THP green ...that should look pretty good

man, I will not miss out on this! ha. Up next if these sell fast....some THP putter grips. hehe

I'm just gonna keep hitting refresh on the store page until these are ready for sale. Sweet.

I'm just gonna keep hitting refresh on the store page until these are ready for sale. Sweet.

THe order has been placed. We will let everybody know as soon as we get them. Thanks for the excitement.

THe order has been placed. We will let everybody know as soon as we get them. Thanks for the excitement.

this is great news! i know that this is something that you both have been looking forward to. congrats! hopefully i'll be able to snag one.

awesome! I lost my putter headcover today so this will be needed asap

JB can you try one on the #9 Odyssey or Method 003 and tell me if it fits better then the awful stock ones?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back