Opedix Core-Tec Compression Shorts Review

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Could compression shorts help your golf game? Jarret C takes a look at the Opedix Core-Tec to find out.

http://bit.ly/17XTprZ

Solid review Jarret, thanks! I know you said "True to Size", but wonder how tight is right? Looks like these would really help stability around my core and not just help reduce pain, but actually help control my base swing. Plenty pricy.

edit: how tough were these to peel off after wearing that long? Lol

Excellent review, thanks Jarret.

I was intrigued as I've recently started wearing UnderArmour heat gear shorts as a base layer and it seemed to work for me. But $165 for these? I think the UA shorts are $20....

Great review, Jarret. The higher waist on these seems like it might get annoying, but once you get used to it would not be very bothersome. I have been wearing compression layers for a while for golf, and cant play without them. Will definitely look in to these.

The price is out there, but I think there will be some people that say playing without pain is worth it. I'm sitting here today with sore upper leg muscles from walking a hilly course and wonder how I'd feel had I worn something like this. Still not sure I have anything severe enough to make it worth that price to me.
The fact that you wore them comfortably in MB tells me a lot. Nice one J!

Back