Contest Winners Thread

Sorry... But this is all I saw... :D

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

When I typed it I kept re-reading it and laughing

Here ya go fellas. Wilson Staff went above and beyond. A 7 piece set would've been great, an 8 piece set would've been outstanding. But 9 pieces! Wow!!!
yjy3eza6.jpg

y4yhemap.jpg

y8u7e7ut.jpg

I...am...ecstatic!
Thanks once again to THP and W/S. I'm one happy camper!!!

Boom!

9y5u6a6e.jpg

My captain outdoing me disappoints me.

Are there really any winners from the guys snacking on McD's at 10:30?

Colt, those irons are awesome.

For my course review win! Blew me out of the water! Thanks Josh and Morgan. It is much appreciated
ymamy8eb.jpg

I burned a gillion calories today hitting various clubs. McDonalds will keep me from blowing away.

You know, I was thinking this exact thing about the McD's.

I know... Aren't they beautiful?!?! Thanks!

Those are sexy irons Colt.

Taylor got a sweet prize pack too.

Congrats guys!

Those Wilsons are gorgeous, and you won them? Excellent, I love the red white and blue with the white shaft.

Those irons are so sweet colt. Congrats

Those Wilsons are gorgeous, and you won them? Excellent, I love the red white and blue with the white shaft.

Yep. Plenty of awesome contests here on THP. Won them for a U. S. Open contest. I really like the scheme they came up with too.

I know it may be sacrilege to most here, but I would just have to game those beauties. Thanks for the pics Colt.

I'm with Dawg. I don't think I could just leave those beautiful irons sitting in a bag in the corner of the room.

I know it may be sacrilege to most here, but I would just have to game those beauties. Thanks for the pics Colt.

I'm with Dawg. I don't think I could just leave those beautiful irons sitting in a bag in the corner of the room.

Even if I wanted to, it just wouldn't be a good idea. First off, the graphite shafts are too light. I've tried to grow accustomed to lighter shafts, but in the end 120g(ish) is the lowest that I can go in an iron shaft with good results. On top of that, they are R flex shafts. I'm borderline X, so that's no good either.

So there's no real use beating them up just to get bad results hacking them around the course.

Here ya go fellas. Wilson Staff went above and beyond. A 7 piece set would've been great, an 8 piece set would've been outstanding. But 9 pieces! Wow!!!
yjy3eza6.jpg

y4yhemap.jpg

y8u7e7ut.jpg

I...am...ecstatic!
Thanks once again to THP and W/S. I'm one happy camper!!!

You lucky dog!

Definitely understandable. Great win no matter what.

Even if I wanted to, it just wouldn't be a good idea. First off, the graphite shafts are too light. I've tried to grow accustomed to lighter shafts, but in the end 120g(ish) is the lowest that I can go in an iron shaft with good results. On top of that, they are R flex shafts. I'm borderline X, so that's no good either.

So there's no real use beating them up just to get bad results hacking them around the course.

Just won Puma's Faas Friday contest from a few weeks ago with this pic of my dog and I doing the Faas!

zaqyqu8y.jpg

Appropriate dog participation. next time.... puma collar. lock down the next win.

got the new lamkin grips on today and played a quick 9 in the rain - really awesome grips (crossline ace) for me. played my best round* (2balls) of the year.

Back