THP Store Now Open

you know that little birdie that JB is always talking about? well, he came to my house today:

45764_432390973426_537878426_4913998_6274451_n.jpg

Dang, TC. You got all kinds of cool stuff today!

I got my first use out of my THP Spotless Swing Towel. Love it! Used it on my grooves, the soles, and my skin (after driving through some nasty swarms of mini-bugs, while covered in sun-block).

I got my first use out of my THP Spotless Swing Towel. Love it! Used it on my grooves, the soles, and my skin (after driving through some nasty swarms of mini-bugs, while covered in sun-block).

that towel is awesome right? I love mine

Just wanted to bump this thread because I received my two structured THP hats yesterday. They're great. They fit perfect and they're not too big up top, I worried about that as structured hats sometimes just look dumb on me. And the Navy/grey color one looks sharp!

Just wanted to bump this thread because I received my two structured THP hats yesterday. They're great. They fit perfect and they're not too big up top, I worried about that as structured hats sometimes just look dumb on me. And the Navy/grey color one looks sharp!

Where da pics at?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Love my Navy/Gray as well. It fits great too.

Glad you like them OEM. I just love how "outfit friendly" the hats are. We really wanted to make sure there were models with gray, khaki, navy, etc... so that they are so versatile.

BAM!!!
bd3085e5.jpg

Edit: The dog paws do not come with the hats.

Sweet! You got the limited edition Ellie hats!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glad you like them OEM. I just love how "outfit friendly" the hats are. We really wanted to make sure there were models with gray, khaki, navy, etc... so that they are so versatile.

The khaki is what I expected, looks nice. But the grey and navy is HAWT. Really like it.

The khaki is what I expected, looks nice. But the grey and navy is HAWT. Really like it.

i like that hat as well dude! we may have to coordinate a matching outfit!

Spoiler
not really, that would be creepy

i wish i didn't give my white hat to uncle daddy. i like that one a lot too.

I got a few questions at the outing asking if the Black Vertical Argyle hat was still available and I just wanted to let you all know we have 2 those left.

there were a lot of THP Store items at the outing last week. I thought the shirts looked great. Also some of the head covers caught my eye too. I was tempted to take TC's go go gorilla while he was setting up the launch monitor. The gator looked pretty cool on GolferGal's bag, though it definitely would have take up too much space in my bag since it would be on my 3w. All the hats looked great, I know I love mine.

Thanks for the continued support everybody.

We have a special announcement coming up about the store this evening.

It involves a Sale
A HUGE Sale
Lasting only a few days
And did I mention a HUGE sale?

Like Crazy Eddie where your prices are in.sane? Everything must go? No reasonable offer refused?

It involves a Sale
A HUGE Sale
Lasting only a few days

It involves a Sale
A HUGE Sale
Lasting only a few days

Waiting patiently....waiting...waiting...waiting.....

It involves a Sale
A HUGE Sale
Lasting only a few days

can I return things I already purchased and buy them back at the sale price haha

I guess I could get enticed to purchase another hat. I love my White Argyle one. Pukka hats are comfortable, the one I got at the outing is one of my favorites.

Back