Your paper towel holder sucks!

Thanks, but I'll stick with the countertop space stealing, ratcheting version of contemporary goodness.

We have electronic rolled paper towel dispensers at work. They dispense 1-2 inches at a time. Some have fell in the floor. And been kicked down the hall.

If you're making BBQ bacon cheeseburgers and have a million raw and messy things on every surface of your kitchen and grill, and your hands, this thing is your best friend.

Happy I Love You GIF by Warner Bros. Deutschland

Unless it's one of these.

We saw these a while back and the 🦙 grabbed one from Amazon and installed it before I got home from playing golf.

It's like the magnet pocket on a golf bag. I already don't know how I ever lived without it!! ❤️ ❤️

Okay that pretty crazy!! I need one for my apartment.

You know what's AMAZING when you're making a bunch of bacon cheeseburgers and your hands are a mess??

This paper towel holder.

Seriously. Never going back. It's the golf magnet pocket of paper goods.

You know what's AMAZING when you're making a bunch of bacon cheeseburgers and your hands are a mess??

This paper towel holder.

Seriously. Never going back. It's the golf magnet pocket of paper goods.
When I saw this thread bumped I thought for sure it attacked you.

When I saw this thread bumped I thought for sure it attacked you.
😆

There are no zippers in this beautiful piece of wish fulfillment. It just gives and gives. Never takes.

What is the over under on how soon she shares her warranty service call video with us?

I like the idea that it retracts the sheet, but the downside is you never know how close you are getting to the end of the roll.
Maybe it's like when you wonder if light is still on when you close Fridge Door, you keep checking. 🤔

Nice. I may have to invest now 🤣

I really could have used this device yesterday when I sliced a finger open and was trying to get a sheet of paper towel off the roll only using one hand.

I am going to recommend to the office that we get one

Yes, I’d agree. My paper towel holder sucks and I need that one in my life.

Back