WTB:: Taylormade R11 cart bag!!

jholl2277

U of Memphis Football
Reaction score
Handicap
8.0 ghin
My current bag is tearing up and I am getting an R11 cart bag. Thought I would try here first.
So if anyone has an R11 cart bag they want to rid of please let me know.

thanks

jim

Just wondering, which cart bag are you talking about, the TMX cart bag (mini staff bag) or the other one, it may help us know which one you are looking for. I have the TMX cart bag too and it
s great but I can't sell it since it was a gift from my girlfriend haha

TMX T2 cart bag

tm_t2_cartbag_XL.jpg

Cart bag
Taylor-Made-R11-Cart-Bag.jpg

I am interested in the cart bag. The TMX is like twice the price of the cart bag!

I'm diggin' that Cart Bag.
Looks a whole lot like the Catalina 3.0 that I have, but its bathed in R11 splash! Pretty good mix for a guy that has just sold his soul to R11s. (me)

Thanks Iceman for the link. Ordered the bag from Maple Inn. Ordered it on Monday got it on Friday! Lookin good. Now everything is Taylormade but my putter! HMMM Christmas is around the corner jus maybe!!!! :act-up:

Thanks Iceman for the link. Ordered the bag from Maple Inn. Ordered it on Monday got it on Friday! Lookin good. Now everything is Taylormade but my putter! HMMM Christmas is around the corner jus maybe!!!! :act-up:

So they are pretty legit then? I was checking out their RBZ drivers and they are 30 bucks cheaper than GG

Does it have the 'bounce back' kind of frame that the Catalina does? If it takes a crushing force to the side, does it recover and go back to its natural shape? I travel quite a bit with my stuff, want to make sure its ready for a trip through the airlines.
]

Does it have the 'bounce back' kind of frame that the Catalina does? If it takes a crushing force to the side, does it recover and go back to its natural shape? I travel quite a bit with my stuff, want to make sure its ready for a trip through the airlines.
]

I don't know yet. I had to catch a plane Friday morning and the bag came in Friday afternoon! I don't get back home till Friday night the 3rd!!
I will let myou know later!

Back