WTB: RH Iron Set/Heads

Schweitzer_07

Reaction score
I stumbled across a great deal on a 3-PW set of KBS C-Tapers in S+ flex and now need a set of good condition iron heads to put them in. I am looking for a set configuration of something like 3-PW or 4-GW. I'm not looking to spend a great deal of money so I'd prefer just iron heads to keep the cost down.

I'd prefer player cavity type irons but am not opposed to more game improvement sets. No blades please as I don't have the game for those.

I'm not sure on an exact price that I'd like to pay but definitely cheaper is better. Feel free to send me PM's with any offers you may have. I'll pay cash but also have a few items that I can trade if interested: a few different clubs, wide assortment of premium level balls, etc.

PM sent.

Without knowing your price range...

Mint like new set of Ping S56's

All PM's replied to.

Anyone else with any other options?

Have a set of Wilson PI 5 heads in great shape. Slight chatter and a bump here and there. The guy I bought them of of said he played about 15 rounds with then and I have played 5. $65 shipped if you want them.

Forgot 3-pw .......

I've got a set of pings

Bump... No new'ish player type cavities? Adams CB3, Adams CMB, Callaway Razr X Forged, Bridgestone J38/J40, Titleist AP2, Cleveland 588 CB, Ping S56/i20, etc.

Feel free to shoot me a PM if you think I might be interested.

Bump... No new'ish player type cavities? Adams CB3, Adams CMB, Callaway Razr X Forged, Bridgestone J38/J40, Titleist AP2, Cleveland 588 CB, Ping S56/i20, etc.

Feel free to shoot me a PM if you think I might be interested.

Just throwing this out there. I am was wanting a Razr X Forged 4 iron, and yesterday, I stumbled across a set of 4-PW Razr X Forged heads only on Ebay. Had a day left in the bidding and they were at $100 last I saw. Wish I had something to offer you, but thought I would toss that your way.

Just throwing this out there. I am was wanting a Razr X Forged 4 iron, and yesterday, I stumbled across a set of 4-PW Razr X Forged heads only on Ebay. Had a day left in the bidding and they were at $100 last I saw. Wish I had something to offer you, but thought I would toss that your way.

Funny you should mention that, I'm actually watching those lol.. I'd prefer to buy from a THP'er so I'll know where they are coming from and all but if I don't find what I'm looking for I may buy from there or just reshaft my i15's. Only downside to reshafting is the local golf shop charges an absolute ridiculous amount.

I'm selling a set of CG16 Tours, 3-PW. PM on the way

Back