WTB: Oakley Sunglasses

JF

Reaction score
Looking to buy a pair of Oakley sunglasses, hoping someone has a pair laying around they don't wear anymore. Lenses must be good, no scratches. Don't need to be polarized, black lenses preferred but can do blue also. Looking for a sporty kind (Jackets, Gascan, etc...). Don't want to spend more than $50. Let me know what you've got, thanks!

Looking to buy a pair of Oakley sunglasses, hoping someone has a pair laying around they don't wear anymore. Lenses must be good, no scratches. Don't need to be polarized, black lenses preferred but can do blue also. Looking for a sporty kind (Jackets, Gascan, etc...). Don't want to spend more than $50. Let me know what you've got, thanks!

I have an all white pair of Gas Cans in fair shape. The lenses do have some wear, but still in good shape. $30.00 and they are yours.

W2ab0MUl.jpg

Forgot to specify I would like black frames. Sucks as that's an amazing deal, just don't think all white would look good on me.

THPing on Tapatalk

va7e5y3y.jpg
mygy5yvy.jpg
I have these Gascans in a cool ghost text pattern I'd be willing to sell. Pm me. Ghost text is hard to see on camera but they have better pics online

Back