Floppy

Reaction score
I want to buy a nice 3W...it can be in any condition, as long as its playable and comes with a HC.

I only have $96 though. Anyone got anything to sell?

PM Sent. My next door neighbor has a great 3 wood available.

Got my Nike Sasquatch 2 3W for $62 at GPPgolf.com. Other similar deals at various retailers as they blow through their back stocks. Don't know if it's still considered an awesome 3W, but it's not that old a model.

Got my Nike Sasquatch 2 3W for $62 at GPPgolf.com. Other similar deals at various retailers as they blow through their back stocks. Don't know if it's still considered an awesome 3W, but it's not that old a model.

I wanted that, but they didn't have either model in Stiff flex, and the only one with even Regular flex was the round 4W... good prices though.

You can go ahead and close this one up. Got an R9 from JB's neighbor! :D

Congrats!!

I wanted that, but they didn't have either model in Stiff flex, and the only one with even Regular flex was the round 4W... good prices though.

You can go ahead and close this one up. Got an R9 from JB's neighbor! :D

You got an r9 for $96!!!!!!??!!?!??!?!

Yeah, my next door neighbor had an R9 3 wood on Craigslist for $100 because it had a mark on the top. He sold it to Floppy for $96.

Agreed!!!

Tell me about it.

I always sky my 3W at least once anyways, so now I won't be disappointed when I do! I'm excited!

Wow...that's a hell of a 3W. Congrats Floppy!

'tis nothing a lil Sharpie can't fix...LOL...

For the first time in my life, I'll have a current year's driver AND 3W in my bag. Wow.

Awesome Flop. Hope they work out well for you. I love my R9 3 wood.

I have a question...

How easy is it to move the head?

And is it possible to change the shaft in one of those? Like do they sell R9 fwy shafts? ...I like to tinker...hehe

To move the head takes less than 20 seconds. Changing shafts involves getting tips. While some have been found on ebay, they are not readily available to the public as of yet.

Its a awesome 3wood Floppy. Its so easy to crush it.

To move the head takes less than 20 seconds. Changing shafts involves getting tips. While some have been found on ebay, they are not readily available to the public as of yet.

ya they are on ebay and stuff

I've seen them sell the tips seperatly.. you just put it on the shaft i think

Back