WTB: Clicgear, Bag Boy or Sun Mountain push cart

Status
Not open for further replies.

TripleBogieTim

Long lost sheep
Reaction score
Handicap
my swing
I have decided that I am going to start walking my evening rounds....with time changing this weekend I can go out and walk 9 holes of an evening and get some much need exercise while playing golf.

I will probably never use it on weekends because there just arent any walkers at my course, so I don't want to go out and buy a new one...but I want one of the better push carts not one of the cheapo ones.

So I am looking for a Clicgrear...doesn't matter which model....Bagboy or Sunmountain (prefer the quads)

Let me know what you guys have laying around your might want to get rid of.

I have decided that I am going to start walking my evening rounds....with time changing this weekend I can go out and walk 9 holes of an evening and get some much need exercise while playing golf.

I will probably never use it on weekends because there just arent any walkers at my course, so I don't want to go out and buy a new one...but I want one of the better push carts not one of the cheapo ones.

So I am looking for a Clicgrear...doesn't matter which model....Bagboy or Sunmountain (prefer the quads)

Let me know what you guys have laying around your might want to get rid of.
Hey Tim,

I have an arctic/green Clicgear 3.5+ that I'd be willing to part with. It only has about 5 or so rounds on it. Let me know if you are interested.

pm sent

Man I thought there would be a few of the older clicgear's around that people wanted to get rid off

MODS you can lock this one down....I bought the 3.5+ clicgear from O'Carroll

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back