WTB: Cheap mallet putter

Floppy

Reaction score
This Scotty that I bought is scuffing like crazy and I need to take advantage of the Watts 90-day return policy while I still have the chance. I don't want a scuffed $375 putter.

In the mean time, I want to see if I can putt just as well with an older mallet putter. I'm putting way better now than I used to, but I think it's just because I'm atrocious with blade putters.

I'd love an old Odyssey #7, but open to anything. Looking to spend like $40. Don't really care about condition or headcover. Has to be 35".

I have this if you want it:

http://www.rockbottomgolf.com/ray-cook-golf-silver-ray-sr500-putter.html

Has a superstroke slim 2.0 grip on it -- grip may be worth more.??? or the same as the putter ???

I just bought it this year.... then found SEEMORE.......

so just use it as a back up or if i have my dad or someone from out of town playing with me and needs clubs.

PM me if you want it. (to buy, not for free. sorry) :)

I have this if you want it:

http://www.rockbottomgolf.com/ray-cook-golf-silver-ray-sr500-putter.html

Has a superstroke slim 2.0 grip on it -- grip may be worth more.??? or the same as the putter ???

I just bought it this year.... then found SEEMORE.......

so just use it as a back up or if i have my dad or someone from out of town playing with me and needs clubs.

PM me if you want it. (to buy, not for free. sorry) :)

I might be interested if I can't locate an Odyssey. That putter, to the eye, looks a helluva lot like the TM Spider or whatever that putter was called.

yep. I hit it pretty well! very well balanced. Its not as soft as the odyssey with the inserts - obviously.. but gets great reviews and I liked the shape.... but once I was given a SeeMore --- it was moved to the guest bag.

PM me if you want it - mace

oh -- its a 35 inch as well.

I have a really great condition yes Bella in 35. May suite your eye

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a Rossie White Hot Tour with a Garsen Pro Edge.

uploadfromtaptalk1436622468453.jpguploadfromtaptalk1436622488729.jpguploadfromtaptalk1436622507245.jpg

Back