Would you buy or recommend...

Spaceman_Spiff

Reaction score
Firestone CO, north of Denver about 20 mins
Handicap
Hi Guys,

been looking to pull the trigger on a new driver and 3wood. I found a couple I like but think I can build or have built one to my specs for less money.

So my question to you all is:

Would you buy a shaft or shafts on eBay or anywhere online that has been pulled from another club?

Is buying a shaft that has been pulled make it more susceptible to breaking?

Thanks all.

I bought a Mitsubishi Daimana ahina shaft from a seller off of Ebay that was pulled from a Titleist driver and it was in great shape. This one though was from a D910 driver though so it's not like they had to pull it, more like just remove the adapter from the end. Guess you just need to find a reputable seller. Most of them give you the option to send it back within a short time period for a refund, but you have to pay the shipping back.

Ive Bought on Ebay and had install at Golfsmith....It was less money that way...Good Luck Spaceman

Hi Guys,

been looking to pull the trigger on a new driver and 3wood. I found a couple I like but think I can build or have built one to my specs for less money.

So my question to you all is:

Would you buy a shaft or shafts on eBay or anywhere online that has been pulled from another club?

Is buying a shaft that has been pulled make it more susceptible to breaking?

Thanks all.

I know there are deals to be found on ebay at times, but I just won't buy anything golf related from there. The bad thing (in my eyes) about pulls from ebay is knowing nothing about the history of the shaft. Again, I know there is ok stuff there, but I just throw caution to the wind and stay away from there. I only buy from live respected dealers in my area.

I got both my DG spinners off eBay as pulls and love em

I now tap while I talk

Back