Womens Petite clubs

LIMEY13

Reaction score
Handicap
I have the hardest time finding used womens petite clubs for my 5'2" daughter. She originally had Stratus, but started going often enough that she wanted to upgrade. She got a kaliel driver,(well I got her, she is a poor college kid) and I found her a full set of used Callaway x hot petite irons that they were just putting on display when I was buying irons for myself. I will be buying a putter for myself soon, because she loves mine. I cannot find reasonably good woods or hybrids for her. Any suggestions?

Callaway Preowned has a pretty good selection of women's fairway woods here:

They're a very reputable site to buy from (arguably the best in the industry), and they're very honest about the condition of their clubs. Often a "like new" club will still have the factory plastic wrapping on it!

I have a TM Stealth 3HL and 7W. They seem to be the best options I've found as I like short and light clubs. Basically -2 inches and 2 degrees upright.
I paid full retail for the 3HL at Club Champion. I found a new 7W head on ebay last winter and put together a club myself.
I have ladies Callaway Mavrik Max 5H and 8H that I cut down one inch.

If she likes lighter clubs Callway has a lite version with 42g shafts in their hybrids and 40g shafts in their irons.

There may be ways to save on shipping. She may get free shipping as a signup bonus. Or buy a couple clubs to meet the free shipping deal.

Thanks, those look reasonable. Are they usually refurbished by Callaway before being sold? I only ask because some clubs show a new pic but send an old club.

Thanks, those look reasonable. Are they usually refurbished by Callaway before being sold? I only ask because some clubs show a new pic but send an old club.
Good question, but I don't know the answer. All I know is that I've never had that experience with Callaway Preowned, I've bought nothing but "like new" and they've all been exactly that. Their customer service is amazing, and if you weren't happy with the condition of the club you got (which is highly unlikely), they would do everything they could to make it right.

I bought a lot of clubs from them but don't know enough to identify a refurbished club.
I don't put much wear on my clubs as I don't swing them very hard. I figure it makes more sense to buy "like new" clubs.

Last edited:
Are they usually refurbished by Callaway before being sold?
No. Clubs rated "good" or "average" can have a lot of wear. If you stay with the Outlet or Like new category, they'll often be brand new, or at least very good. And they have a 15 day return policy if you aren't satisfied.

Thanks for the help everyone. I will probably be able to fill out her bag this offseason.

Back