RandallC

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Not really good enough to play high end stuff but I like high end gear so here’s my 2024 WITB

Everything is more then likely above my playing ability but gives me something to chase.

Driver- Ping G430 max 10k with Alta cb ping shaft regular flex 55g golf pride grip

Woods - Tour Edge E724 3 and 5 (still processing) not in pictures
-PGX cheap 3 and 5 in bad today

Hybrid - Taylormade Sim 2 max 22*

Irons - Cobra LTDx KBS PGI reg flex 4-PW

Adam Tom Watson Players Gring 56* wedge Lamkin grip (installed by me)

Wilson Infinite putter (Stroke Lab here Monday)

Balls :
Mix of
Bridgestone tour b Rx
Taylormade TP5
Callaway super soft
Callaway chrome tour
Srixon Q Star
Taylormade Distance+

Bag - Callaway Fairway 14

IMG_2004.jpegIMG_2005.jpegIMG_2006.jpegIMG_2007.jpeg

Last edited:
How are you liking the bag. I just picked up a Black Fairway 14 on Friday.

Nice setup

Great setup!

How are you liking the bag. I just picked up a Black Fairway 14 on Friday.
I like it, I have a lot in it so I worry about the legs but it holds everything and with the dual strap it’s not heavy on the back. But there is space for everything.

Wilson Infinite putter (Stroke Lab here Monday)
Which Wilson Infinite putter were you gaming? I friggin love Wilson putters. I used the doublewide blade (West Loop) for a while and recently switched to the standard blade (Windy City).

I've tried a lot of putters, and I've found the feel of the Wilson Infinite face to be my favorite when it comes to lag putting. The touch just works for me and suits my stroke. Are there others that are maybe slightly more consistent on 4-5 footers? Sure. But I always seem to struggle getting a 30 foot putt to 3 feet with other putters (especially insert faces).

Which Wilson Infinite putter were you gaming? I friggin love Wilson putters. I used the doublewide blade (West Loop) for a while and recently switched to the standard blade (Windy City).

I've tried a lot of putters, and I've found the feel of the Wilson Infinite face to be my favorite when it comes to lag putting. The touch just works for me and suits my stroke. Are there others that are maybe slightly more consistent on 4-5 footers? Sure. But I always seem to struggle getting a 30 foot putt to 3 feet with other putters (especially insert faces).
West Loop but swapped it out for the Stoke lab 10s recently (mallet) and havent looked back the Mallet allows me to get more out of the put from long and short. I had an M4 mallet for a while and would dart the ball to the hole with that thing. So Mallet is alittle better for me.

West Loop but swapped it out for the Stoke lab 10s recently (mallet) and havent looked back the Mallet allows me to get more out of the put from long and short. I had an M4 mallet for a while and would dart the ball to the hole with that thing. So Mallet is alittle better for me.
Sounds like we went in opposite directions! I lose all speed control with mallets for whatever reason. I'm a blade guy for the foreseeable future now. Glad you found something that works for you.

Ya Mallets are easier for me but Im not getting away from the Wilson either I like it and it does good, I just have more control over a mallet style.

Back