Which Dormie Course Photographs the Best?

Briggs may not be the most picturesque, but it’s a great course and really enjoyed playing it.
Agree completely. I just meant it doesn't photograph well but once you are out there its quite enjoyable.

Agree completely. I just meant it doesn't photograph well but once you are out there its quite enjoyable.
Oh I completely agree with ya. Probably should’ve led with that 😂

Ballyhack 🐐

I follow Ballyhack on IG and I think the undulating course makes for some great photography.

Vic and Ballyhack. As others have mentioned the pictures don’t do Briggs justice. It doesn’t photo as well as it should for how nice it is.

Ballyhack

Hidden Creek is very pretty to me. Love the look.

I’m torn between Ballyhack and Vic National. I’ve seen stunning pics from both.

From what I've seen following the Experiences, I'd vote Ballyhack. All of the elevation changes and the way it's carved into its surroundings is really cool looking.

Ballyhack, followed by Victoria National.

Ballyhack for me but a close 2nd is Victoria National.

I might be biased, but I think Ballyhack. Although I think Victoria National looks good in pictures too.

I think Ballyhack. So scenic especially with the fall colors. Victoria National a close second with the water contrasting so much with the lush green.

Ballyhack and Arbor Links for me. Will be fun to see Greybull later this year

Toss up between Ballyhack and Dormie for me.
Gun to head it's ballyhack

Ballyhack

but I'm not opposed to visiting another Dormie property to see if that sways my decision

Ballyhack and Vic are at the top for sure

I’d say Victoria National. Ballyhack is absolutely gorgeous in person but the elevation changes get flattened in 2D. If there was a way to accurately capture the elevation I’d swap those two courses.

Ballyhack and it’s not close.

Haven’t played or seen any of the courses but I am a fan of water on a course from a visual perspective so I would say Victoria National.

Ballyhack, but I'm betting that Gray Bull takes over later this year.

Ballyhack and I don't even think its close. I haven't seen VN in person but have seen plenty of pics of it.

Back