Whats your cars MPG?

Yeah mines a 2020 and I consistently get between 20-21. I'm in Eco mode a fair amount, but I also drive like I'm in a sports car.
Whenever I’m over 21 I assume that I only went downhill.

36 gallon tank isn’t great to fill up but it sure is nice to have.

My lexus ES350 and Toyota Highlander, both straight V6, both get 24 ish around town and 30 ish on the highway. ES is a bit better then the Highlander but not as much as one would think given the low profile

our 2nd Gen Sequioa is 13 in town, 17.2 at highway speed and roughly 19.5 at around 65mph backroads. we use this vehicle as a true utility vehicle and given its capability, I'm ok with the mileage. As a dailly driver in town, this would a be hard no for me but we don't use it that way.

I was getting 17 out of the Mustang. A lead foot and a lot of start stop traffic was killing the gas mileage. Traded in for a GTI the other week. Thats about 23 so a little better, especially considering gas here now is $6 a gallon!

28 combined
2018 Alfa Romeo Giulia Ti Sport. And I drive........spirited.

I get about 26 combined in a 2019 Nissan Murano.

Straight 6 or 5.3?
IIRC they're both about the same.

I had an 02 LTZ with 3.42 rear, but lifted and tuned and I was getting around 22 on the highway.

IMG_2779.jpeg

Much better on the trip home. Didn’t need to fight 30-40 mph winds and tornadoes.

Jeep wrangler. 16-18ish.

I drove my 03 Cobra from Texas to Florida a couple of years ago and got right at 20mpg. Driving around in the DFW area 12-16mpg.

Jeep wrangler. 16-18ish.
2023 Ford Bronco and the same. My wife drives a diesel Range Rover and gets 29mpg. We both are driving a lot less now that we are wintering in Florida.

Last edited:
Last road trip on the interstates, and Nevada two lane roads we averaged 48.1 mpg.. This while on 72 moh cruise control most of the time. (2200 rpms)

I think its broke in finally.

I have a 2021 Acura TLX. I gets about 23 in the city, 31 on the highway, 26-27 combined.

I keep hoping Acura will develop an hybrid TLX at some point, but sounds like they are going to new electric options on the Acura side of the Honda/Acura line.

Update since a year ago

2023 BMW 330e X-Drive

Plug-in Hybrid, 4 cylinder turbo with electric engine
21,763 miles

38 MPG since factory

View attachment 9174118

27.6 in Lexus RX AWD

Back