What's In Your Bag / How Old Is Each Club / What Will (Probably) Get Replaced Next

staticline

Reaction score
Handicap
You could copy/paste from your sig, if you want. Or, just tell us how long you've had each. And, then which one you plan on replacing next, along with why you are replacing.

Driver - Titleist 910D2, 3 years
FW - Titleist 910F 4W, <1 year
Hybirds - 2/3/4 Callaway Big Bertha Diablo, 2-4 years,
Irons - Mizuno MP53's, 4 years
Wedges - Mizuno MP-T 51 & 60, 3 years
Putter - Odyssey Metal X DART, 3 years

I only truly remember when I got the MP53's, because I won them at a THP Outing. I know I got the FW this year. The other clubs are estimated length of ownership dates. Anyway...

I will probably upgrade my wedges this winter. The grooves are getting a little worn. And, I think can get used to wedges faster than I can a new set of irons.

Cleveland Classic-2 days
Ping 3W-6 months give or take
Nicklaus hybrid - 6 months give or take
Callaway X-22s 3 years
Odyssey putter - 20 years or so

All my clubs are 2014/2015 releases. I don't anticipate replacing any for the time being unless I am a lucky participant in thegrandaddy

Driver: Bio Cell 1 year old
Woods: Bio Cell 3W 1 year
Amp Cell 5W 2 years
Hybrids: Baffler XL 5H 1 year
Mizuno Fli Hi 5h, 6h 1-2 years?
Irons: Mizuno JPX EZ 1 year
Wedges: Callaway Forged Copper 4 years
Putter: To Many to list

The next club to get replaced will probably be the baffler XL hybrid, trying to fin the matching 4H Fli-Hi with my shaft in it in a decent shape.

Callaway - XR 9*/UST Elements Chrome 6F4T - 5 months (shaft less)
Callaway - XR 15* 3W/UST Elements Chrome 7F4 - 4 months
Bridgestone - J15 CB's/3-PW/UST Recoil 125F4 - 4 months
Bridgestone - J15 Wedges 50/54/58/UST Recoil 125F4 - 4 months
SeeMore - FGP/SuperStroke SS2R - 1.5 years

I don't expect to change any woods/irons until they are 2 years old or more. But that would be subject to change if I won any free replacements or had a chance to do forum testing.

I love my SeeMore, but plan to eventually switch it out with a custom putter. Probably Low Tide after seeing DevRickus' current project with them. I'm just not sure when I'll want to fork over $500 or so on a putter.

Ping G30 LST, 9° - About 4 months - may be the next to be replaced, as it's not inspiring a ton of confidence and I'm absolutely gaga over the GBB
Callaway Bertha Mini 12° - A week
Callaway X-Hot Pro, 18° - 3 years
Callaway Apex 4-7, Apex Pro 8-P - A month
Scor 50°, 54°, 58° - 3 years
SeeMore Giant FGP, 38" - 6 weeks - or Taylormade DaddyLongLegs, 38" - 3 years

From my signature, I'm looking to replace my irons (2011) first and foremost. Looking to get the RSi1 or XR over the off-season. I love my putter and wedges but will always try a new driver.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Driver - Callaway 815 Alpha , its a newborn baby.
FW - Callaway 815 Alpha, 1 month old
Hybirds - Adams Idea Black super hybrid, My oldest club in the bag at 8 months of service.
Irons - Srixon Z 745's - 5 months.
Wedges -Cleveland Precision Forged, 7 months.
Putter - Seemore Mx5 , 5 months.

Happy as per right now, ahha says a ponderer.

Ha, I'm the odd one I guess.

Driver - Januari 2014
FWW - July 2013
Hybrid - September 2013
Irons - September 1999
Wedges - November 2013 I think
Putter - June/July 2014

The wedges need replacement as the grooves are dulling out like crazy.
The Irons need replacement as 16 year old technology.. Well let's say we've advanced a bit.
The hybrid is awesome, but when I change irons it'll go to be replaced by 1-2 new ones.
The FWW is a club I love, but when changing irons and hybrids the gapping will change.
The driver I do like, but I've tested other ones giving me more distance and forgiveness.
The putter.. I'd rather not change it actually, but who knows :)

Clubs are all new this spring except Mack Daddy wedge and putter. My guess is a couple of new wedges after I win the GBB driver THP & Callaway is giving away!

Driver, 3w 7w are all snake eyes
Irons are a knockoff deep cavity back
Putter is one of the original Odyssey two balls.
I bought all of them in 2007.

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket

I'm a little sketchy on anything over a year on this list and I'm rounding.

Driver: :callaway: Big Bertha Alpha w/:projectx: Handcrafted LZ18 7.0 (6 months)
3W: :callaway: X2Hot w/Aldila Tour Blue ATX60-S (5 months)
3H: :taylormade: RBZ2 19* w/Rocketfuel 65g-S (2 years)
Irons: :callaway: Razr X Black 4-PW (2.5 years)
Wedges: :titleist: Vokey SM5 50-08, 56-10, 60-07 (1 year)
Putter: Scotty Cameron Select GoLo S 34" (6 months)

What's sometimes in the bag:
:odyssey: Divine Line 33" 2-ball (4 years?)

If I wouldn't have been sitting around at home on medical leave this winter/spring, I don't think I would have gotten the clubs that are in the 5-6 month range.

Driver, 3 wood and 5 wood........... Nike Covert 2.0 (about 9 months)
Irons........... Taylormade RS1's (4-LW) (8 months)
Putter....... Yes Tracey (about 5 years)

I am settled on my woods and irons, no intention of changing anything there. I keep toying with the idea of changing my putter, but all the times it's working I'll leave it alone.

Driver: Vapor Pro (about 3 months old)
Fairway: Callaway Big Bertha 15* (I think about 6 months old)
Hybrids: Bridgestone J40 21*, 24* (1-1.5 years)
Irons: Srixon Z-Star 5-PW (a couple weeks)
Wedge: Mizuno JPX 50* (a week)
Wedges: Callaway Forged Copper 54*, 58* (nearly 2 years)
Putter: Piretti Cottonwood II (about 5-6 months)

Probably will change 54/58 to Wilson Staff FG Tour TC's in the winter/spring once these are good and worn. Contemplating some fairway wood tinkering with a Vapor Flex as well.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Well you see them in my signature. They're all a year old.

The club most likely to get replaced first is my driver either when it gets really old or when the face cracks whichever is first.

My driver is about two weeks old. My irons and wedges about six months old. My putter about two months old I think? My hybrids are about 6 months old as well but they will get replaced for sure. I'm not a fan after long term use... just haven't found their replacement yet. I have high hopes for the great big berthas.

Driver, 3 wood, and 3 hybrid--Adams Super S
Irons--Acer XS HT
Wedges--Vokey 56* and 60*
Putter--Cleveland something or other

I've had them all since last August (except for the putter which was a Christmas present).

I have a SLDR Mini on the way. It'll probably take the place of the 60* that never gets used.

The only thing in my bag that I will replace will be my putter. Looking at either a Scotty Cameron or Bernadetti.

Back