What's for lunch today THP?

Turkey/Provolone/Mustard. On the road for soccer, trying to be a good boy.

Chicken Fajita Plate from a local place. Pretty good for $9.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 2
4 eggs (over-medium)
2 strips of bacon
Sautéed brown mushrooms
1/2 avocado

My cheat meal for a great February. I’m down 15 pounds. I haven’t eaten fast food, junk food, soda or sweet tea all month. So, I rewarded myself with the best cheeseburger in Wilmywood!

IMG_1850.jpeg

1000009284.jpg

2.99 margaritas and a tuna melt.
This should end well

Food truck Friday at the office- today was a truck called "614 Fully Loaded"

1712345302513.png

Endulged in the Steakhouse as my wife ate the leftover pizza I was bringing to the office today.

View attachment 9254543

Endulged in the Steakhouse as my wife ate the leftover pizza I was bringing to the office today.
So much better than shoveling Ronald's less than finest combo meal before the supermarket dash prior to finding enough time to keep the internet golf hounds satisfied enough with an unboxing before skiving off work to get some more practice in before an experience 🤣

Fish & Chips at the course after my round today.

IMG_5997.jpeg

View attachment 9254543

I think the Nashdill Clucker would hit the spot.

Walmart always has these individually wrapped turkey legs for sale. I'm doing low-carb, and these are perfect lunches for me!

Walmart Turkey Leg.jpg

A salad with a variety of greens, tomatoes, cucumbers, and bell peppers. Also herbal tea. Check out this article for more guidance on maintaining a healthy diet, especially if you're looking to meet your calorie needs https://betterme.world/articles/3500-calorie-diet/. Prioritize nutrient-dense foods to fuel your body and support your overall health and well-being.

Last edited:
Butter chicken over cauliflower rice.

Maryland crab cakes are heated up and paired with a Sauvignon Blanc ... after 2.5 hrs of range and short game work.

Had a piece of avocado toast and a couple of slices of bacon.

Back