What would you change?

captain3jack

Reaction score
Handicap
I was thinking the crosshair would be raw steel and the TP Mills Co would be painted some color.

crosshairbuckle.jpg
[/IMG]

The TP Mills would look great in a red plaid paint job, if possible, with everything else raw steel.

request-red-blue-plaid.jpg

Plaid-Iron-On-Letters-D1.jpg

adbb1730-cda9-012d-8b7f-123138020541.jpg

good luck getting that done with paint fill.

I can agree on red being a good choise of color. But then again i really like blue and it goes well with most other colors. I guess that is a belt bucle

I can agree on red being a good choise of color. But then again i really like blue and it goes well with most other colors. I guess that is a belt bucle

idk, TP makes some tall putters..

I'm pretty sure we cant do a plaid paint fill. I wonder if GSI can do it? I think I will shoot them and email. You think all the crosshair's make it look too busy?

I like the look, and I agree on the red paint fill.

like the look but it should read THP.. haha

I like the look, and I agree on the red paint fill.

Dawg,

Any reason red appeals to you? Did you already buy tickets to the SEC Championship game? Your road this year is pretty easy. FSU has a pretty easy road to the ACC game, but I dont want to jinx it.

White. I reckon white on steel just looks good. The white pops and it's clean.

Whatever you do change keep the font that is awesome.

SOLD...

At this time, THP logo items are only sold in the THP Store.

:crying::crying::crying:

At this time, THP logo items are only sold in the THP Store.

Absolutely. That is why I said maybe JB will ok these for you guys. Sorry If I implied we would make it without permission. I was just showing off the logo on a buckle for fun.
Again, sorry.

Dawg,

Any reason red appeals to you? Did you already buy tickets to the SEC Championship game? Your road this year is pretty easy. FSU has a pretty easy road to the ACC game, but I dont want to jinx it.

That is funny there c3j, I especially like red capital G's. I am thinking we are getting much more hype than we will be able to deliver, too much attrition. Substitutes are necessary and we have little depth for various reasons. I will be pulling for the 'Noles in the ACC.

Craig, give me a "Let's Play" man on a buckle some how. I do love that little guy to this day.

As to the one at hand though, I think a simple "dancing" T.P. Mills on it the width of the buckle would be SLICK. Honestly, even just the crosshairs alone with say a white or black fill in them would be incredible too IMO.

I am thinking all different coloured (rainbow - orange, yellow, blue, green, red, pink, purple) crosshairs. Unsure about the TP Mills Co. Possibly raw steel. Don't know what would work. Or no TP Mills and just the rainbow crosshairs. IDK.

That looks pretty sweet!

That looks really good. I wouldn't change anything.

Back